BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Grand River Kayak

We use Book That App for our paddlesports outfitting business to manage our guided tours, paddling lessons, and rentals reservations.
The developer helped us tweak the initial set-up, and it has done everything we've needed and expected it to do ever since.
The majority of our clients book our services online now, and the app has saved us dozens and dozens of man-hours compared to handling the bookings manually.
The e-mail reminder service and online calendar features are an absolute bonus!
We would 100% recommend Book That App to other businesses looking for something similar.
Ed & Tanya Sullivan
Grand River Kayak

Scopes R Us

Being a rental site BookThatApp is an invaluable tool for my business. The installation was straightforward and help was just around the corner when I needed it.
I've been using BookThatApp for about 6 months now without a single issue.

Phuket Baby Rentals

Does exactly what is says! Excellent support team, they helped me out with CSS installations in less than 1 day.

Airhole

Seems good so far. Set up can be a bit tricky if you're not familiar with editing your liquid files but the Zetya help seems pretty good. Seems to be just what we were looking for.

Jjjk Entertainment Sound Lighting Supplies

have set up just the way I needed it, easy to deal with fast response

Joe
www.jjjkentertainment.com.au

Mindzai

Works great! Simple and easy to use. Lots of different configurations available.

Samplr

As far as I know this is the best option for running an online rental service via the Shopify platform. It can be a little confusing at times because it is very comprehensive and allows you to do many things, but do not let that deter you from checking out this app because their customer service is extremely helpful and can address any confusion you may have in an incredibly concise manner.

One of the very best things about BookThatApp is that its company Shopify Concierge is EXTREMELY FAST AND HELPFUL with their customer service! I cannot over-emphasize how quick and coherent they have been with helping me out. They have responded to pretty detailed questions of mine within hours of me submitting them, and their support goes far above and beyond what we tend to expect from most tech companies these days.

So far I am very satisfied with this app and their service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone else seeking to implement an online booking system into their rental company's website. A+

Feast On Foot

I'm a bit slow so the epic amounts of options took me a while to work out. Once my brain sorted itself out I discovered there's not much BookThatApp can't do. Keep up the good work.

Thesoundparcel

I couldn't run www.thesoundparcel.co without BookThatApp. It has been a fantastic tool for our music equipment rental business. The app itself is wonderful and the developer has been helpful with projects that have come up along the way.

Shootenstuff

Took a little bit of setting up and time to wrap our heads around but this app let us do exactly what we needed.