BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Airhole

Seems good so far. Set up can be a bit tricky if you're not familiar with editing your liquid files but the Zetya help seems pretty good. Seems to be just what we were looking for.

Jjjk Entertainment Sound Lighting Supplies

have set up just the way I needed it, easy to deal with fast response

Joe
www.jjjkentertainment.com.au

Mindzai

Works great! Simple and easy to use. Lots of different configurations available.

Samplr

As far as I know this is the best option for running an online rental service via the Shopify platform. It can be a little confusing at times because it is very comprehensive and allows you to do many things, but do not let that deter you from checking out this app because their customer service is extremely helpful and can address any confusion you may have in an incredibly concise manner.

One of the very best things about BookThatApp is that its company Shopify Concierge is EXTREMELY FAST AND HELPFUL with their customer service! I cannot over-emphasize how quick and coherent they have been with helping me out. They have responded to pretty detailed questions of mine within hours of me submitting them, and their support goes far above and beyond what we tend to expect from most tech companies these days.

So far I am very satisfied with this app and their service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone else seeking to implement an online booking system into their rental company's website. A+

Feast On Foot

I'm a bit slow so the epic amounts of options took me a while to work out. Once my brain sorted itself out I discovered there's not much BookThatApp can't do. Keep up the good work.

Thesoundparcel

I couldn't run www.thesoundparcel.co without BookThatApp. It has been a fantastic tool for our music equipment rental business. The app itself is wonderful and the developer has been helpful with projects that have come up along the way.

Shootenstuff

Took a little bit of setting up and time to wrap our heads around but this app let us do exactly what we needed.

Pragmaticinsights

Dear Ian O'Brien of Just Play Games

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and our apologies that you did not like the answers provided by our support desk.

We spent several days trying to identify the issue you raised in your ticket and were unable to reproduce it. Your review implies that we intentionally brushed you off which is not accurate. Our support staff went back and forth with you several times trying to pinpoint the issue. You then indicated that you were going to find another solution and only at that point was the ticket closed.

When customers bring us issues that we can replicate, we fix them. In this case unfortunately we were unable to replicate the issue described.

Thanks

Book That App Support

Explore Oslob

Helped me really well with my booking business.

Paso Almonds

After looking through many apps, Book That App has been the closest to fitting our needs. After some tweaking and figuring out the app, we have been pleased with the app. The customer service was very patient and responsive in answering all our questions and concerns. Thank you Book That App support!