BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Projectdress

Good App for our store but loading problems are regular. the calendar keeps buffering at times and causes problems to process

Amuse Toys

We rely on this a great app to book events, classes,appointments...pretty much anything for our retail store.

Easy to customize and schedule anything.

Even though the interface is very intuitive, if I am ever in a jam and can't figure something out, they reply very quickly.

City Witch

App works well! It takes a sec to get the hang of all the variables you can control but after a couple weeks of using it I'm starting to get used to it! I use it for booking tarot readings and it's greatly increased my bookings with minimal cost.
The coding directions are a little difficult to follow but if you've got a friend familiar with coding it's fairly easy to install!

Pawnpetfood

The app works good for booking appointments. The staff is very courteous and responsive. Had an issue once with them changing a style sheet and they promptly responded and rolled it back.
I would give them 5 stars for the app if it was hosted on another platform. My biggest gripe is Shopify. IN this case the BIG gotcha is that shopify charges you a transaction fee even though the platform is not doing or processing the transaction. It also does not take into account missed appointments. So you cannot be reimbursed by shopify. These issues are not the app builders problem but rather Shopify. The only way to avoid this is to provide Shopify with your Social Security number and they will waive the transaction fees. This is way too much information for a hosting company to have. One hack away from exposing your most important piece of information. There are many alternatives to Shopify at a better price point.

Never Twice

A very useful and straightforward app that has all the functionality we need to manage hires and bookings

Nerja Tapas Tours

Just what I needed for my bookings. There are a couple of additional bits of functionality that I would like, but all is good, including the help provided.

Baja Baby Gear

So far it's been a big improvement on our old site. Customer service is quick to assist us, although there's been a few times when I have been made to feel a little silly when I ask for help! It's still early stages, but I'm happy with the system thus far.

Ax Ch

Very good solution for bookings. Customer support did excellent job helping to customize the app for our needs.

www.axesschronos.com

The Glass Underground Online Store

This app is a good solution for our classes. Support is quick and responsive. Setup was little complicated since we have a few ways to book our classes, but again, support was quick to assist!

Not Yet Tracked Out

Great potential! Not the most straight forward to install but there is a paid service to have it done. Would highly recommend that unless you really know what you are doing.

If you have a problem then take screenshots and send them with your initial ticket. It will help speed things along.

As has been mentioned, a number to call or even a live chat would be very much appreciated! I think that would really improve this app.

Again, great potential. Have had a few issues but in the end BTA has always managed to resolve them! Would be nice to have feedback on how an issue was caused or solved but in the end the app working properly is what matter.