BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Little Succers

Excellent app that allows us to easily manage our events. Support was quick and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Araceli Farms

We use this app to schedule visits to our lavender farm in Northern California. The review in a word: Fantastic! The installation was smooth (we opted for the self install). The app has tons of functionality and flexibility. We had one minor challenge between the app and our "buy it now" button in our theme. The support team resolved this with amazing speed. We could not be happier with the app and the support we received.

Coachedbydinasty

I used their support team when installing the app on a client's website and it was such an easy and quick experience! Thanks again.

FraminghamWines

If you are in the market for a Booking App for your store, look no further. Great functionality, awesome support and service. We opted for the $29 Install option which is great value for money.

Authentic Homes

Zetya is awesome! While adding functionality to my website another developer broke some custom code BookThatApp by Zetya wrote for me last year. When I contacted Zetya to see if they could determine what happened, they responded instantly, corrected the problem quickly, AND didn't charge me for fixing a mistake someone else made!
Also, if you need appointment booking software their BookThatApp app is stellar.

Bikurious Montreal

During this COVID time I really needed to implement an easy way to schedule and book appointments. This app SAVED my shop. It was super super easy to install and any little issues I have the development team corrected almost immediately.

Paddleworks

makes scheduling easy & at your fingertips... Easy to navigate, avoid conflicts and block out dates

SugarMoonFarm NS

Our store required booking and tracking. We quickly learned BookThatApp was, far and beyond, the right tool for the job. The level of control and reporting is going to change how our business operates. Their support team is absolutely fantastic too. Within minutes of submitting we had responses and fixes which worked every time. Cheers to the great team at Zetya!

PRL Co

I tested a couple of other apps before this one. This app does all of the things we needed a rental/reservation app to do. I've reached out to support a few times and every single time, the team responded within minutes. I had an issue with the manual install and they not only fixed it immediately, but they kinda went above board to make sure the app was working properly. I was happy with the first couple of support responses, but having reached out to them again and again, and that they were so prompt and helpful, I was compelled to share it here! Definitely worth trying them!

Les Laines Biscotte

If I could give 10 stars, I would!! This app is awesome and the customer service is EXCELLENT!! Thank you for your help Rob!