BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The #1 Rated App for Appointments, Classes and Product Rentals

KaribuTrips

We got a realy nice UX integration with our site. Great app and customer support! Any minor issue that appeard, was properly and quickly solves by the team.

My Greatest Rentals

Best App out there! Covers all we need for our rental business.
Great service too. All set and done in no time. Thanks for that.

Una Notte

Great calendar functionality for a rental site. Customer service is quick to respond at all hours and helpful in navigating installation + troubleshooting issues.

SteelBrewCo.

Great app, that works really well. It does require some getting used to BUT the support team is amazing with a great support time. Would absolutely recomend.

IV Therapy Center

The customer services is superior. I was having a really hard time with some settings and the team went in and update my code for me. They even went in and fixed other items that I did not even know I had issues with. They really go up above and beyond to make sure the features work properly. I highly suggest using BookThatApp!

CLOTH & PAPER

We use this app to allow customers to schedule zoom meetings with consultants. it's worked really well for us so far! Any minor issues we've had have been resolved quickly and the customer service has been fantastic (shout out to Rob on the CS team!).

WearMyWardrobeOut

Brilliant App and fantastic, quick and comprehensive responses from Support. Thanks for all your help setting up and configuring my Shopify

Myriad Experience

I tested about 8 booking apps available in Shopify. BookThatApp is the only one that provided most of our complicated requirements. With Covid, there are lots of restrictions and this produced more complicated scenarios for us. We understand that the out of the shelf product do have limitations and I know that I kept on bugging the support team with a lot of questions. The support team is very quick to respond and very knowledgeable. The only thing that I can think that needs improvement is to provide a timeline for bug submissions. I understand that this is by first come first serve basis. We users would need to know the delivery of the bug so that we could decide if we can wait or if we need to have an alternative. Other than that, the team is great and the app is heaven sent to us.

Wirtestendich

Me being a demanding costumer, I had a great costumer experience with the support team. However, there is Alex from the support team who is on either his/her own personal vendetta, actually does not read the questions I am asking or he/she is lacking costumer obsession. He/she blocked me from the support service, since I told him/her that I will rather wait until another employee is back online again. (I may have send him 50 best tips and tricks for costumer service). I really recommend this app and love the costumer support, but cross your fingers when Alex is answering your call for support. It is unprofessional, does not stand for the high quality service of the app and shines a bad light on the service provided.

Alpha Sound and Lighting

Alex is an absolute legend. Excellent support. Even got a developer to fix issues with my website that was causing issues with bookthatapp. Even though it was outside his scope of work.