BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Samplr

As far as I know this is the best option for running an online rental service via the Shopify platform. It can be a little confusing at times because it is very comprehensive and allows you to do many things, but do not let that deter you from checking out this app because their customer service is extremely helpful and can address any confusion you may have in an incredibly concise manner.

One of the very best things about BookThatApp is that its company Shopify Concierge is EXTREMELY FAST AND HELPFUL with their customer service! I cannot over-emphasize how quick and coherent they have been with helping me out. They have responded to pretty detailed questions of mine within hours of me submitting them, and their support goes far above and beyond what we tend to expect from most tech companies these days.

So far I am very satisfied with this app and their service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone else seeking to implement an online booking system into their rental company's website. A+

Erkanblack

Fit exactly to my requirement. Thanks BTA

Feast On Foot

I'm a bit slow so the epic amounts of options took me a while to work out. Once my brain sorted itself out I discovered there's not much BookThatApp can't do. Keep up the good work.

Glaze Craze

It has a lot to offer, and they are very helpful. My only concerns are when I can't access it as the site is down (seems to be more frequent lately), and I still get the occasional double booking on the site (which they can't seem to re-create/fix), this is infrequent however. When it works it is great. I would appreciate a number that could be called instead of always emailing when there is something I need help with.

Thesoundparcel

I couldn't run www.thesoundparcel.co without BookThatApp. It has been a fantastic tool for our music equipment rental business. The app itself is wonderful and the developer has been helpful with projects that have come up along the way.

Shootenstuff

Took a little bit of setting up and time to wrap our heads around but this app let us do exactly what we needed.

Timree

There is definitely room for improvement, but we are thankful that it exists as there is no other platform available through Shopify.

Pragmaticinsights

Dear Ian O'Brien of Just Play Games

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and our apologies that you did not like the answers provided by our support desk.

We spent several days trying to identify the issue you raised in your ticket and were unable to reproduce it. Your review implies that we intentionally brushed you off which is not accurate. Our support staff went back and forth with you several times trying to pinpoint the issue. You then indicated that you were going to find another solution and only at that point was the ticket closed.

When customers bring us issues that we can replicate, we fix them. In this case unfortunately we were unable to replicate the issue described.

Thanks

Book That App Support

Justplaygames

Trialled this app for our store, and it has a completely breaking bug - the calendar on mobile constantly resets itself to the same view no matter what the user chooses. Contacted support and they simply told us they couldn't reproduce the issue and hence couldn't help. We sent them detailed explanations of what was a very easy to reproduce problem, and we reproduced it ourselves with over 30 of our customers across the whole gamut of mobile devices - android, apple, various levels of iOS and android OS; the developers still continued to tell us that they couldn't reproduce it, so we stopped wasting time trying to get them to fix it.

If the level of support for the product is "despite the fact that you can reproduce it on every device you've tried it on, we can't, so we're going to assume there is no bug" it's definitely better to avoid it then use it.

Very poor support experience. You should be going out of your way to help someone with a bug this major, and in the process fix your product, rather than denying its existence - it's almost childish!

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We spent several days trying to identify the issue you raised in
your ticket and were unable to reproduce it. Your review
implies that we intentionally brushed you off which is not
accurate. When customers bring us issues that we can replicate,
we fix them. In this case unfortunately we were unable to
replicate the issue described.

Thanks and good luck with your store!

The Support Team at Zetya

Explore Oslob

Helped me really well with my booking business.