BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Home Smith

I loved working with the team at Book That App... I was switching themes in Shopify and needed to have the booking forms changed and had to add a second. They are so fast at getting things done and getting back to me. And as a busy small business owner, I really appreciate the way they would follow up on a regular basis to make sure things were completed and done correctly. Thanks!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you to get everything functioning the way you needed it!
-The Support Team @ Zetya

Butterflies Massage

App full of bugs!!!! We spent DAY trying to configure this. Terrible support. One of the worst I have every seen. They do not understand what customer service means!

April 24, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do however dispute this review as being inaccurate. Our app is neither full of bugs nor do we have terrible support.

You hired a third party developer to add our app to a custom theme. The developer initially did not install nor configure the app correctly which we helped fix. You were then dissatisfied with the way the form rendered on your particular theme and you contacted us for a quote with customisation. We advised you of the fee for the customisation and asked you for specifics of what you want changed. For whatever reason that made you angry, and you replied with "I'll just do it myself" and left us a one star review.

We don't get it but we stand behind our service and our product.

Thanks

Island Creek Oysters | Order Oysters Online | Buy Oysters Online

The app is straight forward and effective, and the support team is unbelievably helpful and responsive! This app streamlined our booking system as our tour program grew, and we would not have succeeded without it. There are some nuances to work through, and the reporting could be a little more sophisticated, but overall this has been a very positive experience, and the support team has been a big part of that. Thanks Rob, Gavin, Alex et al!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We also appreciate the feedback regarding our reporting functionality. We do plan on adding additional reporting capability in a future release so keep an eye on our forum!

victorynoleggi

Very good app. I appreciate that is free till 9 bookings so you can try all features without waste money. It's the best solution on the app store, the use is very simple, assistance is very fast and complete.
I think that in many parts can be better but for who know a bit of html is not too hard to personalize.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
The Support Team @ Zetya

Olivarez Honey Bees, Inc.

We have a unique business as we sell Queen Bees across the US. BookThatApp allows our customers to select the exact day they want to receive their queen as well as notify our customers a few days before shipment so they can prepare their hive. Configuration is straight-forward but if support is needed, the support team is fast and friendly.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! We hope that you continue to enjoy the app.
- The Support Team @ Zetya

Perfect Wardrobe

Our business partners wished for us to add consulting services, in addition to products, and found a perfect solution. It has the features we were looking for, and was also very easy to install. For areas we did not fully understand, the help desk helped us by responding very quickly. We appreciate their help very much!

Portsmouth Bike and Brew

So - Starting this off to let everyone know that i'm not great on a computer or light technical stuff. This app and support is OUTSTANDING!! like I said I'm not the best on a computer. I chose to pay the small fee to help set it up and it was great for me not being to technical. I couldn't figure a few things out on the app so I leaned on the support team and super rapid fire response on how to either do it or correct the problem, super fast, they talk to me in terms that I understood, not trying talk down to me. Can't say enough. I had other online business's and used other booking apps but nothing that I have used has looked so professional, easy to use for my customers, and has had such great customer support!! You will not go wrong with this app, give it a try!

Borrow The Bazaar

Does everything I need it to and support was prompt and excellent! I would definitely recommend them to everyone. You can even try it out for 10 rentals before you buy.

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!

Residence Repairs

Excellent app and integrates flawlessly with shopify. Quick and friendly customer service through email and they were able to address any questions or concerns I had

March 15, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy that you are up and running!

RMUS - Turn-key UAV Drone Program Solutions Provider

Unparallelled support! I had a major problem with the shopping cart not displaying. I contacted support and they resolved my issue within 10 minutes at no charge! what a great app!

March 14, 2019

We appreciate the kind words! We are glad that we were able to quickly resolve your concern today!