BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

academicnetworkofdance

This app is exactly what we needed to transition from teaching in person to teaching on Zoom with a super easy check out. Anytime I had a question or needed help I got a response quickly. I’m very happy.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

Space Out Sister

I have had the very best experience with Book That App. The customer service is superb & I cannot recommend Book That App enough. Everything was up & running within hours. Thank you for all the support & great service your App provides. KF

Relax Lounge SPA Västerås

Really powerful booking system with a lot of options for a good price. Best of all is their great support that replies within hours, sometimes minutes!! Always solving oriented and friendly!

Cindi's Boutique

Awesome app and great CS. They get back to you quickly which is one of the most important things when trying to run a business.

Mediv

So far should be the best option for appointment booking Shopify application. Their Technical Support Rob is very supportive and responsive!

lavanilla

Great app for appointment, so many features, plus you will get five star customer service! They are very responsive and helpful

Still Water Alchemy

This App works extremely well. The Support Team is absolutely superb! They consistently get back to you and are very helpful. They saved me hours of stress (literally, they are a Godsend) - 10/10 would recommend.

Jazz Night School

Give the staff time to help you...they have all the answers and will make sure you get to your end goal! At first glance, this app seems complicated. I installed it and promptly uninstalled it after playing with it. But as I reached out to other site managers, people kept recommending this app. So I gave it another try. It's taken a lot of back and forth with a customer service rep, but I am starting to understand how the system works and can anticipate how I need to set things up. The help documents are good, but there are so many different use cases that they realistically can't apply to everyone's needs. So don't give up...just be ready to ask for help and you won't regret it. Its a fabulous app with a lot more flexibility than I gave it credit for.

Little Succers

Excellent app that allows us to easily manage our events. Support was quick and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Araceli Farms

We use this app to schedule visits to our lavender farm in Northern California. The review in a word: Fantastic! The installation was smooth (we opted for the self install). The app has tons of functionality and flexibility. We had one minor challenge between the app and our "buy it now" button in our theme. The support team resolved this with amazing speed. We could not be happier with the app and the support we received.