BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

RMUS - Turn-key UAV Drone Program Solutions Provider

Unparallelled support! I had a major problem with the shopping cart not displaying. I contacted support and they resolved my issue within 10 minutes at no charge! what a great app!

March 14, 2019

We appreciate the kind words! We are glad that we were able to quickly resolve your concern today!

Borolatienda

I used this app to sell bread baking classes at my cafe. The support team was a huge help in getting it running. They even guided me in editing the code snippet to show the schedule in spanish and change certain parameters at the html tag!!

March 14, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Stitch Studio

We love this app it has become crucial to the running and organisation of our events business. The thing I like most is that they are quick to respond and usually fix my little issues for me quickly and efficiently leaving me to get on with the daily running of my business instead of having to become a web expert. Highly recommend

March 12, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app.
The Team @ Zetya

tchanfitness

I am quite impressed by their app. It has some limitations but hopefully this can be improved one day. The support experience didn't start off so great but they have turned that around through understanding and compassion. I would recommend using this app.

March 11, 2019

Hi Peter!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciated the constructive feedback you provided us this morning. Hopefully we can add that feature in to the app if we get sufficient customer demand.

Inter Island Boat Services

Customer support is amazing! Quick to respond! Understood what I needed to be done and made the process seamless.

Confident Captain

"Book that App" is an excellent way to structure your website and has tons of helpful features. Not to mention the fantastic customer support, keep up the good work! It's a little difficult setting up at first but nothing you can't handle.

Ak-Am

I used the app as Shopify don't include dates and booking forms in my theme and a service that my website includes is cooking classes. The App was exactly what I was looking for and more. The support team (Rob) was so helpful and every little problem I had he was was able to find a solution. The response time was impeccable and I am so thankful for all the help.

I also had a few issues with another collection of products and the support team were just amazing at helping me solve my issues. Rob was very quick at replying and solving the problems and I can't thank him enough. Thank you!

If you have any issues, just contact the support team they have the best customer service!

Nettoyage

The support (Rob), has been amazing. I'm still building my store, and has lots of questions, and Rob has been very patient with answering my questions

Balzano's

BTA Customer Service is absolutely amazing!
First Off, thank you for helping with every (probably silly) question I had. Alex, Rob and the rest of the team, had me up and running with all my chosen customised details within a matter of hours. The response time was incredible and they were on to every little thing I couldn't figure out.

I tried to install myself but with little knowledge of code I gave in a paid for the set up. THANK YOU for offering this service!

The app itself covers everything I need for product rentals, and what I want for my site. Easy to use, selected dates etc.

Such a happy customer.

Thank you again!

Life With Paint

The support team for this app is excellent. Very fast to reply, and very helpful in finding solutions to what you need.