BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Lifeofthepartydresshire

Amazing! I’m not very IT savvy and the guys from the support service have been absolutely spot on with their support. They respond to emails extremely quick and always supply the info required. I can not thank you enough. Thanks for making it easy for us to do business. Appreciate your help.

GroCycle

We've just set this app up to take bookings for a 1-day workshop course, and have already got our first booking! Works great, really fast support on hand for any questions, recommended

The Blending Bar Aromatherapy

This app has SO MANY options, which makes it very powerful. It can also be a bit overwhelming. However, the very fast customer service and power of the app has made the experience a good one. They have answered every one of my questions quickly, and the App does exactly what it says it does.

plant based Kochschule

Amazing support! They helped me so much integrating it into my shop. I'm helping a customer integrating BookThatApp into a Shopify for booking her Cooking Classes.

BLUNT

Really amazing AMAZING customer service. Thanks Rob! We wanted an app to manage booking for our new hair salon and this is perfect. Really great, does so much!

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! I am glad that we could help you with fine tuning things on your site today.

-The Zetya Support Team

Cross Auto Detail NW

I use this app to help book service appointments. Great app that works well with pretty much any theme of choice. Customer support is very responsive and helpful which is a huge key factor when choosing an app to work with.

Own Kind Australia

This app is the answer to all my manual booking issues. This is a weight off my shoulders not to mention a professional solution my customers are loving. The support I received is also next to none. When issues arose around knowledge of set up and functionality they were quick to offer clear and concise advice. They even went on to help with installation of extended functionality based on my unique needs. I highly recommend the app and the support behind it.

House of First Aid

I would like to thank Alex at bookthatapp he responded to my questions quickly as I'm in Australia and he is most likely in the Sates. My issue was mainly in the codes which I have very little experience in that field.

Plant B Life

So far its been a great app and many bookings have come through without an issue. Excellent fast customer support too.

shop.safejourneybarcelona

I am setting up my shop, and the BookThatApp support team has been a great help: fast response and friendly support team. I am sure I will enjoy working with them in the future.