BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

The Tart Tin

Offers prompt & effective customer support - very happy with this app and would definitely recommend.

Reality Games Australia

Easy to use and exactly what my store needed. These guys would have to have the best support of any app I've ever used. Install with confidence that if you ever have an issue, Zetya will get right onto it.

Hi Reality Games

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Connemara Blue

great experience with both the app, and the incredibly fast response from the support team. thumbs up all the way.

Hi Connemara Blue

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you are finding the app and our service helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Jackson Orchards

Wonderful app, with great functionality. I have managed to configure this app to even send all staff members a text message when a booking or change is made to a booking. That way, everybody knows what is going on at all times :-)

Hi Jackson Orchards

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it!

Apex V2R

Every time updates are pushed to the app availability for clients becomes unavailable, which means sales lost.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review. Unfortunately it is not accurate.

After reviewing your store I determined the issue is that you did not configure your products properly. As a result they are not showing availability in your store. I replied to your support ticket with detailed instructions on how to correct your product configuration.

-The Team @ Zetya Support

InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong

This app is definitely a perfect app for booking!! The team is super helpful and fix my problems!!!!

BOOK FUN NOW, LLC

At first found this app a bit difficult to use. However, this is mostly because of the many features that it offers. After spending some time on it, it became much easier. Support is quick to reply and many articles are written to help with all sorts of issues.

TapTicks

This must be the best app for managing appointments, classes, rentals, tours and tickets on Shopify and the customer service is even better than the app itself. I had some teething issues getting the App set up but the team, especially Rob, were incredibly helpful and ensured it was up and running to my requirements in no time. Would highly recommend this app

Create Cooking School

The App is great and The Support is great!. Thank you for your help Zetya! ............................

Topsy Farms

Excellent support response; they went the extra mile to customize the look and operation of the site. They were very patient with my numerous requests. Works well.