BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Authentic Homes

Zetya is awesome! While adding functionality to my website another developer broke some custom code BookThatApp by Zetya wrote for me last year. When I contacted Zetya to see if they could determine what happened, they responded instantly, corrected the problem quickly, AND didn't charge me for fixing a mistake someone else made!
Also, if you need appointment booking software their BookThatApp app is stellar.

Bikurious Montreal

During this COVID time I really needed to implement an easy way to schedule and book appointments. This app SAVED my shop. It was super super easy to install and any little issues I have the development team corrected almost immediately.

Paddleworks

makes scheduling easy & at your fingertips... Easy to navigate, avoid conflicts and block out dates

SugarMoonFarm NS

Our store required booking and tracking. We quickly learned BookThatApp was, far and beyond, the right tool for the job. The level of control and reporting is going to change how our business operates. Their support team is absolutely fantastic too. Within minutes of submitting we had responses and fixes which worked every time. Cheers to the great team at Zetya!

PRL Co

I tested a couple of other apps before this one. This app does all of the things we needed a rental/reservation app to do. I've reached out to support a few times and every single time, the team responded within minutes. I had an issue with the manual install and they not only fixed it immediately, but they kinda went above board to make sure the app was working properly. I was happy with the first couple of support responses, but having reached out to them again and again, and that they were so prompt and helpful, I was compelled to share it here! Definitely worth trying them!

Les Laines Biscotte

If I could give 10 stars, I would!! This app is awesome and the customer service is EXCELLENT!! Thank you for your help Rob!

Love it Loan it

This app helps my customers select a date to rent a garment. The customer support team are really great

Soil + Soul Studio

We help our brides to know which wedding dates are currently available using this app. The team has been absolutely amazing and responsive!

Totally reccommend :-)

The Tart Tin

Offers prompt & effective customer support - very happy with this app and would definitely recommend.

Reality Games Australia

Easy to use and exactly what my store needed. These guys would have to have the best support of any app I've ever used. Install with confidence that if you ever have an issue, Zetya will get right onto it.

April 1, 2020

Hi Reality Games

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at any time!

The Support Team @ Zetya