BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

spa mozaik

amazing app and amazing customer service (its the most important thing). I cant recommand this app enough

Myselfie | Hire an open photo booth

This booking system is a awesome app for our rental service and the have a great customer service! Highly recommended

Mindful Tech

I am REALLY impressed so far. A great deal of thought has been given to the functionality, and the support is FANTASTIC. I highly recommend this app.

Unrivaled Portables

This is a great app for booking and rentals. We do trade show exhibits and even though in the first initial set-up we needed a lot of attention from Zetya they were wonderful to work with. They have been awesome and quick to customize to our needs.

The Sated Sheep

We use this app for all our classes. It's not highly intuitive to set up and we had some challenges so we paid a VERY small fee to have them help us. The support was fabulous, fast and kind. And best of all, the problem got fixed. Absolutely worth the price of admission!

Wildwood Trust

The app itself runs most of the requirements that i need. Very helpful and speedy response to any issues that occur, and there will be many with booking systems.

IT4Rent

Great app, it works great. Also a big thank you to the developpers who helped my integrate the app in my store

Natures Studio JSJ

I really like this app! It's easy for my clients to use and the support desk is super to work with when I have a question. I am not a tech person at all, so I would suggest paying them for the install.

ORA General Store

This was the app that I was hoping I would find. If your not a coder I suggest you pay for the install to get up and running without the headaches and be on your way to getting more bookings with less hassle.

Kanaloa Octopus Farm

I don't even know where to start...

We have been using this app for 3 years, and it has been nothing but trouble. The first, and most pervasive problem we have been having with this app is overbooking. It has never honored the capacity that we set. We went over this with customer support for a couple years and the problem was never fixed. When the new "widget" came out, we were told it would solve our problems...

Customer support installed the widget, but they did not check their work. The number of tours changed from 2 a day to 3 a day, and at the wrong times. We came in the next day and there were 180 people overbooked for the morning tour. 180 people.

This might sound great for business, but we had to explain to an angry group, of just south of 200 people, that we could not accommodate all of them due to fire code occupancy regulations. It was a day from hell.

Customer service stepped in and made a much bigger effort (finally) to fix this problem. They did, but we now have a problem where reservations are dublicated, bringing down the total count, and losing us money.

I'm starting to think that this software is poorly written, where one problem begets another. Customer service has been very defensive when we point our issues (red flag), and it is obvious through email, that English is not their first language.

Stay away from this app. We have been spending a lot of time trying to switch to a new booking system but we feel very stuck. Run away.

Edit: I received this email from the developer a few hours after this review:

"Per our terms of service, we do not permit hostile stores to use our App. At this time I would like to notify you that access to BookThatApp will be removed in 24 hours (2019-01-23 15:15:59 +0000 UTC). At that time we will email you a csv file containing your upcoming bookings.

Sorry we were not able to work it out, and good luck with your store.

Thanks, Gavin."

It seems that they retaliate after bad reviews!

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We reviewed your ticket history and the first issue was due to you setting an incorrect time zone in your Shopify store when you set up your shop. The second issue was a bug which we promptly resolved.

We are based in Australia so we can assure you we speak English like a native :)

Your shop was suspended due to violations of our Terms of Service. This is not a step we take lightly or often. We wish you the best of luck with your shop in the future.

The Support Team at Zetya