BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

BLUNT

Really amazing AMAZING customer service. Thanks Rob! We wanted an app to manage booking for our new hair salon and this is perfect. Really great, does so much!

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! I am glad that we could help you with fine tuning things on your site today.

-The Zetya Support Team

Cross Auto Detail NW

I use this app to help book service appointments. Great app that works well with pretty much any theme of choice. Customer support is very responsive and helpful which is a huge key factor when choosing an app to work with.

Rocky & Maggie's Pet Boutique and Salon

We use this app to book online/instore appts for dog grooming. I enjoying using this app for the ease of connecting with our cutomers via shopify. I do wish the app labeled each date with its corresponding day of the week Sunday-Saturday.

Own Kind Australia

This app is the answer to all my manual booking issues. This is a weight off my shoulders not to mention a professional solution my customers are loving. The support I received is also next to none. When issues arose around knowledge of set up and functionality they were quick to offer clear and concise advice. They even went on to help with installation of extended functionality based on my unique needs. I highly recommend the app and the support behind it.

Kors Tire Inc

Very complicated and unfriendly interface.
Too hard to set up .
Disappointed. Not recommend at all. If you look for simplicity, try to do it in another place.

November 17, 2019

Hi Kors Tire

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry that you found the app difficult to set up. Booking software can be complicated due to the complex nature of booking scenarios and there is often a learning curve. Our friendly support team is available 24x7 to help get you up and running quickly so please feel free to reach out to them at support@zetya.com if you need assistance.

Thanks!
The Support Team @ Zetya

House of First Aid

I would like to thank Alex at bookthatapp he responded to my questions quickly as I'm in Australia and he is most likely in the Sates. My issue was mainly in the codes which I have very little experience in that field.

Body Mind & Soul

The app builds a calendar and keeps somewhat a decent track of classes but the customer service is not good at all. Every time something goes wrong and we email support, the support team says it is Shopify's fault, not theirs. Thing go haywire alot. Wrong time and dates are sent as customer confirmations, events do not close when sold out. We have never been helped, only told to change the coding in Shopify and to contact Shopify to let them know their coding is wrong.

November 2, 2019

Hi Mind Body & Soul

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We took a look at your most recent ticket history and we can see that the last issue you contacted us about was in relation to errors in your Shopify theme. While we can appreciate that it can be confusing for shop owners to determine what functionality is related to Shopify vs the app, we don't feel it's fair for you to give us a two star review when the issue was related to your theme and not the app. While we would love to be able to troubleshoot all errors in a shop, unfortunately our no charge support is limited to functionality related to the app and not general Shopify theme errors. We recommend you hire a developer to help you fix the errors in your theme.

In terms of our service level we feel we have provided excellent service to this shop. We have answered more than 60 support tickets for this shop over the years and provided reliable and timely support. We are sorry that you don't agree.

Thanks
The Support Team @ Zetya

TREEHOUSE kid and craft

This app has been great for us and all of the various types of bookings that we do. It took us many emails to figure out how to use the app but their customer service team is responsive and helpful.

Plant B Life

So far its been a great app and many bookings have come through without an issue. Excellent fast customer support too.

shop.safejourneybarcelona

I am setting up my shop, and the BookThatApp support team has been a great help: fast response and friendly support team. I am sure I will enjoy working with them in the future.