BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

CheapTalkIsrael

It works great for helping me rent out international product, calculating rental dates, etc. And, the couple times that we had issues, their tech support team got to the bottom of it in a timely manner. Well worth the investment.

Royal Taxi Maui

I had great experience with Rob and Alex when I faced an urgent issue to add new booking form, which I didn't know I did't have it, in order to sell the product. It was resolved very quickly.

Thank you!

Scattando Verkleedhuis

Works great.
We had some problems in the beginning, but they are very quick with responding and resolving problems. You have to consider a lot of ittt's for rental and they manage to control them all.
If you ask a question if something will be possible, they not only answer, but manage to fix things before the answer.
Of course depending on the day and hour, but often they answer within an hour!
Could not wish for more at this point.

CHRISTUS MUGUERZA

Esta aplicación es muy útil, tiene muchas funciones, y formas de personalizarla. El soporte técnico esta disponible por correo con respuestas muy rápidas.

Lifeofthepartydresshire

Amazing! I’m not very IT savvy and the guys from the support service have been absolutely spot on with their support. They respond to emails extremely quick and always supply the info required. I can not thank you enough. Thanks for making it easy for us to do business. Appreciate your help.

GroCycle

We've just set this app up to take bookings for a 1-day workshop course, and have already got our first booking! Works great, really fast support on hand for any questions, recommended

The Blending Bar Aromatherapy

This app has SO MANY options, which makes it very powerful. It can also be a bit overwhelming. However, the very fast customer service and power of the app has made the experience a good one. They have answered every one of my questions quickly, and the App does exactly what it says it does.

plant based Kochschule

Amazing support! They helped me so much integrating it into my shop. I'm helping a customer integrating BookThatApp into a Shopify for booking her Cooking Classes.

BLUNT

Really amazing AMAZING customer service. Thanks Rob! We wanted an app to manage booking for our new hair salon and this is perfect. Really great, does so much!

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! I am glad that we could help you with fine tuning things on your site today.

-The Zetya Support Team

Cross Auto Detail NW

I use this app to help book service appointments. Great app that works well with pretty much any theme of choice. Customer support is very responsive and helpful which is a huge key factor when choosing an app to work with.