BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

beermi.com

We have the BookThatApp on our clients store and it works great. Easy to setup and config. Makes bookings very simple.

The support team and Rob were quick to reply regarding setup recommendations, coding updates and any other issues that we encountered.

Secret Journeys

We have just launched our new experience/tour booking website for Journeys we produce and offer in Paris France. The implementation process was very smooth with shopify and I highly appreciated the level of service offered by the team at BookThatApp (Rob). I look forward to using the app as our business picks up but it is comforting at this early stage to know that I can rely on a professional team which is very responsive and can quickly grasp our expectations/asks.

Alencho

I had a seemingly niche problem. However, the support desk was really excellent in their support. Detailed feedback, fixes, and rapid response times. Great!

Red Stick Spice Company

If your product has a capacity limit, be warned: there is an integration issue between Book That and Shopify that has yet to be resolved. Therefore, if your customer leaves their class/tour in their cart or if they respond to an abandoned cart email, they will be able to purchase the class/tour--even if it's sold out. Further, those bookings will not appear on your run sheet "roster." We've had several very dicey and embarrassing moments when classes overfilled, catching us off guard and making us look very amateurish. We teach cooking classes, so not having enough ingredients for paying customers is an epic fail. I am not alone in this experience. Read through these reviews, and you'll read about other companies with overbooked tours and classes.

Of course, you can manually monitor your Shopify sales and compare them against your Book That bookings, but I don't feel I should have to go through this added layer of effort--it's the reason why I pay for the app.

Book That is aware of the issue and is currently unable to rectify the problem as they are unable to access the code. We have paid two different third party developers to help us with this issue and our current workaround is: 1) adding a cart timer and 2) directing abandoned cart emails to the product versus the cart. Neither are fixes nor make for a positive customer experience.

For a booking app that works with Shopify, this is our only option. Once Shopify and Book That work out this issue, this will be a five-star product.

March 22, 2019

Hi Red Stick Spice

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

You'll be happy to hear that we rolled out a second availability check for the cart page several months back so we recommend you give it a try. You can enable the reservation widget in the configuration page in the app admin.

If you need support adding this functionality please reach out to our support staff at support@zetya.com.

Thanks

The Support Team at Zetya

Tyler's Trees NYC

Great app which is instrumental for our needs. Really great customer support. Highly recommended!!!!!

Something Borrowed

BTA covers all my rental needs!! Great layout, quick responsiveness and seamless service makes this a 5 star app.

Khongsittha Muay Thai

Been using this for awhile and it works well for me. Their support is also very good! I recommend it to businesses that require bookings.

The Wedding Wives

Rob from BookThatApp has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. He responds to all of my questions within 24 hours and with very thorough and easy to follow directions. BookThatApp is so far awesome and has swayed me to stay with Shopify because without it I would not be able to track my bookings for my Rental items. Thank you Rob and BookThatApp for all your continued support and being patient with me throughout all my endless questions! Highly recommended app!

Level Up

We are thankful for this app, and especially for the super quick, always efficient customer service. They answer "help tickets" so fast and will even help you understand what you did incorrectly (shout out to Rob!) to better serve your company next time.

I look forward to when we can offer series bundles of classes (purchase as a single class, class pass or full class series). I also look forward to the time they might be able to configure memberships and reoccurring payments. It would be amazing to use BTA for all our needs instead of outsourcing to other apps.

SkischuleMayrhofen

We required an App to manage and limit availabilities of Classes/Tuition. Great, straightforward support. Very quick and helpful. Works well and meets our needs. Thanks to the Team of BTA. Chris