BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

The Blending Bar Aromatherapy

This app has SO MANY options, which makes it very powerful. It can also be a bit overwhelming. However, the very fast customer service and power of the app has made the experience a good one. They have answered every one of my questions quickly, and the App does exactly what it says it does.

plant based Kochschule

Amazing support! They helped me so much integrating it into my shop. I'm helping a customer integrating BookThatApp into a Shopify for booking her Cooking Classes.

Rooms.Taipei

The app is simply put a confusing mess. The language explaining the features is really hard to understand. Whoever planned the logic and user experience behind this app did not do a good job. I got a much more clear and concise feeling from the Webkul Booking app.

Support gave me a boilerplate excuse regarding the customisation of my theme to justify not reading the actual question (they have a special page that is supposed to detail what to do on my theme but it isn't up to date).

The features I care the most about (minimum blocks of time) aren't available.

I originally tried the app because of the impressive reviews. I am now doubting that they are real.

December 26, 2019

Hi Rooms Taipei

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback. We do wish to refute some of the allegations however based on your ticket history and our response.

We offered to help you install the app. You didn't take us up on the offer. We are more than happy to get customers up and running.

The app also supports minimum dates. However you requested a minimum date that varies by season which is not supported.

Our reviews are very much real and we don't appreciate the insinuation that we have fake reviews. We take great pride in our customer service.

If you change your mind and want to give us another try feel free to reach out to our friendly 24x7 support team at any time.

MyLittleTravel

Very bad and poor support, they are not helpful at all, just ask you to pay for everything !!!

Even if you pay the $25 they ask for installation they do the strict minimum, you have to do almost everything by yourself.

If you're not a English native language, welcome !

December 20, 2019

Hi My Little Travel

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We reviewed your ticket history and it looks as though we quoted you on customising your store to use two different types of booking forms. Similar to most app developers we charge for custom work.

While we would love to be able to do custom work for free, this is not a commercial reality. We stand by the service provided to you and feel this review does not accurately describe the support we provided.

BLUNT

Really amazing AMAZING customer service. Thanks Rob! We wanted an app to manage booking for our new hair salon and this is perfect. Really great, does so much!

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! I am glad that we could help you with fine tuning things on your site today.

-The Zetya Support Team

Cross Auto Detail NW

I use this app to help book service appointments. Great app that works well with pretty much any theme of choice. Customer support is very responsive and helpful which is a huge key factor when choosing an app to work with.

Rocky & Maggie's Pet Boutique and Salon

We use this app to book online/instore appts for dog grooming. I enjoying using this app for the ease of connecting with our cutomers via shopify. I do wish the app labeled each date with its corresponding day of the week Sunday-Saturday.

Own Kind Australia

This app is the answer to all my manual booking issues. This is a weight off my shoulders not to mention a professional solution my customers are loving. The support I received is also next to none. When issues arose around knowledge of set up and functionality they were quick to offer clear and concise advice. They even went on to help with installation of extended functionality based on my unique needs. I highly recommend the app and the support behind it.

Kors Tire Inc

Very complicated and unfriendly interface.
Too hard to set up .
Disappointed. Not recommend at all. If you look for simplicity, try to do it in another place.

November 17, 2019

Hi Kors Tire

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry that you found the app difficult to set up. Booking software can be complicated due to the complex nature of booking scenarios and there is often a learning curve. Our friendly support team is available 24x7 to help get you up and running quickly so please feel free to reach out to them at support@zetya.com if you need assistance.

Thanks!

House of First Aid

I would like to thank Alex at bookthatapp he responded to my questions quickly as I'm in Australia and he is most likely in the Sates. My issue was mainly in the codes which I have very little experience in that field.