BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

victorynoleggi

Very good app. I appreciate that is free till 9 bookings so you can try all features without waste money. It's the best solution on the app store, the use is very simple, assistance is very fast and complete.
I think that in many parts can be better but for who know a bit of html is not too hard to personalize.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
The Support Team @ Zetya

Olivarez Honey Bees, Inc.

We have a unique business as we sell Queen Bees across the US. BookThatApp allows our customers to select the exact day they want to receive their queen as well as notify our customers a few days before shipment so they can prepare their hive. Configuration is straight-forward but if support is needed, the support team is fast and friendly.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! We hope that you continue to enjoy the app.
- The Support Team @ Zetya

Perfect Wardrobe

Our business partners wished for us to add consulting services, in addition to products, and found a perfect solution. It has the features we were looking for, and was also very easy to install. For areas we did not fully understand, the help desk helped us by responding very quickly. We appreciate their help very much!

Portsmouth Bike and Brew

So - Starting this off to let everyone know that i'm not great on a computer or light technical stuff. This app and support is OUTSTANDING!! like I said I'm not the best on a computer. I chose to pay the small fee to help set it up and it was great for me not being to technical. I couldn't figure a few things out on the app so I leaned on the support team and super rapid fire response on how to either do it or correct the problem, super fast, they talk to me in terms that I understood, not trying talk down to me. Can't say enough. I had other online business's and used other booking apps but nothing that I have used has looked so professional, easy to use for my customers, and has had such great customer support!! You will not go wrong with this app, give it a try!

Borrow The Bazaar

Does everything I need it to and support was prompt and excellent! I would definitely recommend them to everyone. You can even try it out for 10 rentals before you buy.

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!

Residence Repairs

Excellent app and integrates flawlessly with shopify. Quick and friendly customer service through email and they were able to address any questions or concerns I had

March 15, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy that you are up and running!

RMUS - Turn-key UAV Drone Program Solutions Provider

Unparallelled support! I had a major problem with the shopping cart not displaying. I contacted support and they resolved my issue within 10 minutes at no charge! what a great app!

March 14, 2019

We appreciate the kind words! We are glad that we were able to quickly resolve your concern today!

Borolatienda

I used this app to sell bread baking classes at my cafe. The support team was a huge help in getting it running. They even guided me in editing the code snippet to show the schedule in spanish and change certain parameters at the html tag!!

March 14, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Stitch Studio

We love this app and it has become crucial to the running and organisation of our events business. The thing I like most is that they are quick to respond and usually fix my little issues for me quickly and efficiently leaving me to get on with the daily running of my business instead of having to become a web expert. Highly recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

March 12, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app.
The Team @ Zetya

tchanfitness

I am quite impressed by their app. It has some limitations but hopefully this can be improved one day. The support experience didn't start off so great but they have turned that around through understanding and compassion. I would recommend using this app.

March 11, 2019

Hi Peter!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciated the constructive feedback you provided us this morning. Hopefully we can add that feature in to the app if we get sufficient customer demand.