BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Rent a Bike Costa del Sol

Initial setup is a bit complicated, but their support is friendly and super fast. It works very well.

Sew Much More - Austin, Texas

I can NOT figure this thing out. And every time I try to edit, it says I don't have a Shopify account? Um...okay...

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We tested the log in functionality of your shop and we can see that's it is working and there are no issues with your account.

You can always reach our friendly support team at support@zetya.com if you need support with an issue.

Thanks!

The Support Team at Zetya

Greyhouse Coffee

Worked with Rob to set up booking functionality for our coffee shop's website. He was quick to respond via email and quick to provide a solution. So happy with what we were able to accomplish together.

The Style Guru

I worked on created my website for a month. I paid to have the app installed in my theme--only to find out when I went live that it was applied to the wrong theme. The customer service team understood that there was a miscommunication and took the time to work with me and correct the issue creating a seamless booking process for my website.

New Harbour Distillery

We use this app to book events on our online store. Amazing app, and very quick support! Works like a charm.

Dress for a Night

Best booking app on shopify. Easy to set up and their support service actually responds to email requests within 24 hours (often quicker). They offer help with the installation and small theme customisation for reasonable $ charges. Reliable app and reliable service.

BARRETT CELLARS

A powerful resource for our business. I cannot recommend this app enough. An added bonus is the amazing customer service. Top notch and professional. I would give it 10 stars if it would let me!

The Evidence Room

I use BookThatApp for my escape room business, it's really easy to use and has a good amount of different functions for everything I need. Best of all though is their customer service, whenever I have an issue (whether it is through a mistake I have made, or a small glitch somewhere) they are really quick, thorough and helpful (and also friendly and don't make you feel too silly!) . Would recommend to any business owner.

Schweizerische Bodensee Schifffahrt

Surely the best app for bookings on Shopify. Bookthatapp offers many options, this is perfect for specific booking needs. The different solutions offered are very complete and well thought. In addtion the support is very helpfull and responsive.

Ooh wall art

I used this app to add workshop bookings to my website. I am delighted with how it looks and works. Rob and Gavin go the extra mile to help. It’s a great app.