Appointment Booking App | BTA , Počet recenzí: 442

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. srpen 2023

We have been using BTA to manage our rental store for about 1 year now. We ship rental products to our customers and they return the products after their rental period.

This application is excellent. The integration with Shopify is super easy. The initial setup and then the integration of new products is extremely quick and smooth. You can add an individual lead time and a lag time for each product. This is especially important for us as we have to take shipping times into account when managing our inventory. You can also add different locations etc. wich are not using since we are shipping our products.

The customer interface looks great and booking is very intuitive. It is also very easy to make manual bookings.

After a booking you get an email with an ics file that you can add to your Outlook calendar for example. You also have a calendar in the backend.

The customer service is excellent. They will help you extremely quickly, which is very important because you will get disappointed customers and lose a lot of money if your booking system goes down. They will also help you with very specific problems and go to great lengths to find a solution. They will never leave you alone with a problem.

The pricing is also fair. I think in the past there was no booking limit that came with your plan. But considering the value BTA provides to our small business, I think all pricing levels are still more than OK.

The only thing on my wish list is a better calendar in the backend. A few small adjustments would be extremely helpful from my perspective.

1. Include the option to include/exclude lead time and lag time in the appointments. Currently, the calendar only shows the booking appointment itself + the lag time. In our case, the lead time reflects the time we need to ship our product to our customers. If we could include this information in our calendar, we would know when to ship the product to our customer from our calender.

2. Custom color coding for the appointments. It would be great if we could change the color of the appointments. Then we would have a better overview of the events. In our case it could look like this:
blue - confirmed booking
red-shipment initiated
purple-product at customer
green - product back in stock.

3. Synchronization with Outlook calendar (the others are more important)

These small changes would make inventory management easier and more convenient.

However, it is by far the best solution we have tested so far. We are very happy with it. Easy to use, good interface, perfect support, fair pricing.
We love you
Tom

Eventrucksack
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem

Hey there,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us such a great review. We will document your requests for the team to review and consider for a future update. Thank you!

Cheers,
BookThatApp Support Team

16. srpen 2023

My shopify store is not live yet but as I will need to take bookings I checked out a few different apps and then chose BTA. I have found it pretty easy to use because the User Guide provided - is clear and easy to understand and follow, however I have had to contact the support team on 3-4 different occasions and every time they have answered my questions in a timely response and given clear directions on how to implement what I need to solve my problem.
I value any company that gives great customer service, so I definitely recommend this app because their customer service is A+++

Mind School
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 6. září 2023

Thank you for the A +++ review 🤩! We appreciate you taking the time to write this for us!

7. listopad 2023

D’Angelo was so helpful. He found a very weird issue with an app being embedded in our sites code blocking bookings. In a matter of minutes the site was back up and running. I am so grateful

Island Castle Rentals
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 8. listopad 2023

Your feedback is very well received! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I'll let D'Angelo know that his efforts were appreciated!

1. listopad 2023

D'Angelo was very helpful! He had a lot of knowledge and solve my issue very fast. Thank you again!

MacroBaby
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 8. listopad 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our support! Your 5-star review is greatly appreciated. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

3. srpen 2023

Great app that works well with Shopify to handle class bookings for our training centre. The automated features streamline a lot of communication which means more efficiency us and more transparency for the customer. Any tech issues have always been handled promptly and professionally by the support team. Highly recommend these guys!

WA Barista Training Lab
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 6. září 2023

Thanks for the recommendation 😊! And for the awesome review!

20. červen 2023

We have been using BTA since 2019 and it has been meeting our needs for appointments, classes, and events. When we need help with a technical issue, the support time always prompt and helpful.

Angelic Roots
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 20. červen 2023

It's reviews like these that makes our day 😊! Thank you for taking the time to leave this for us!

4. červenec 2023

I checked them all out. BTA has a great interface to set-up your bookings. Integrates flawlessly with Google and most import works perfectly with our theme. Something I can't say for the others. All around a great app.

If that's not enough they have one of the best support teams anywhere. Responsive to all inquiries with quick fixes. Very comforting when you rely on the app to run seamlessly.

CIRKA Distilleries
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 4. červenec 2023

We're happy to hear that our app was the perfect choice for you! Thanks for the amazing feedback 😊️.

26. červenec 2023

this app covers a lot of options. If something isn't working the way you expected, just as the support team. they're vary knowledgeable on their product and in my experience are quick to respond and help you fix up your errors!

Bonnieheath Estate
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 6. září 2023

We appreciate your review! Thanks for taking the time to write us one!

15. listopad 2023

So far we really enjoy this app!! D'Angelo has been so much help, he responds right away and has gone above and beyond!!

Mamie Ruth
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 16. listopad 2023

Thank you immensely for your fantastic 5-star review highlighting our customer support! We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively. Providing top-notch support is a priority for us, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that our efforts have made a positive impact on your experience.

Your feedback is invaluable to us. Should you ever need further assistance or have suggestions for how we can continue to improve, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and eager to make your experience even better.

Thanks once again for choosing our app and for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate your support.

28. listopad 2023

D'Angelo responded quickly and thoroughly! All of my questions were answered much sooner than expected!

Garden Streets
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 29. listopad 2023

This review was celebrated with our team 🥳! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We greatly appreciate it!