BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Harmony Harvest Farm

We use this app to allow our customers to pick a delivery date for perishable items and control our daily shipment capacities. It's amazing! The run sheet reports are very helpful and whenever I have an issue their support team always responds quickly and helps me resolve any problems. Would highly recommend BookThatApp!

Cars2go

BookThatApp is unique for websites that require specific rental solutions. I have tried Out several other apps but they do not meet the required needs as they have quite limited options in my opinion. I am very pleased with the team behind the APP - they respond fast and have patience on letting one understand their product. Much appreciation and thanks for making my website working out so well!! Mark Nelson

Travel Rent&Fit

It works well and the support is very quick to answer questions and help. Overall we are having a good experience. Recommended.

Hands and Hearts CPR

This is app is the best appointment scheduling app that I have seen. It is highly customizable. But even better than the app is the customer support. Very quick and responsive. They did an incredible job on doing a custom install on my site. I would highly recommend this app if you're looking for a scheduling app.

Green Bar

Great app, highly configurable which is excellent. Brilliant support team (Rob is a champ!) and quick response times also. Thanks.

Glow Doctor

I would say the customer service for this app is awesome! Alex helped me quicker than you could expect anyone get back to you. Would recommend.

NYC Fancy Rides

It is a great app and works well for our tour booking website. Pretty easy to install and configure. You do not have to be tech-savvy to do it. But even if you have some difficulties/questions/tech problems, they are fast to reply and help. Our tours have complicated schedules but we still were able to configure them using app features and functionality. The only drawback for us is that there is no seasonal pricing. But it looks like this is a feature they are currently working on.

September 17, 2020

Hi NYC Fancy Rides

Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

We are glad to hear you are enjoying the app and that we can accommodate your scheduling needs. We do offer the ability to set seasonal rates for activity-based bookings. If you need help getting started with seasonal rates please contact our support team and we'll be happy to set it up for you.

Adventure Sports USA

Excellent app to allow for rentals of equipment and booking of appointments / tours. It is fairly simple to use but there are a few things which are not immediately obvious when setting up products/resources/staff. This is made up for by the extremely quick customer service who are available almost all of the time, so I have given this app 5 stars. If you find it overwhelming to start with, their knowledge base is very complete and their customer service staff will help you to iron out anything you an't figure out on your own.

August 29, 2020

Hi Adventure Sports USA

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it.

We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime!

Ragmarsh Camping

We used this app to set up bookings for a pop up campsite. We paid for the installation which I thought was very reasonably priced for an excellent service and well worth the money for an inexperienced user like me. we had a couple of teething troubles (all down to issues at my end, not with the app) which were ironed out very promptly. I would definitely recommend this. It looks very nice when in use too, you can see all the bookings on a month by month basis, to see how many you have each day. We were helped by a chap called Rob who was very efficient and friendly.

August 29, 2020

Dear Ragmarsh Camping

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

EssayXpress

Did exactly what I told them to do. Super positive and satisfying experience. Highly recommend this app as it not only solves the problem I got but also meets my demand. 5 stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21