BookThatApp

BookThatApp | Reviews

by Zetya Pty Ltd

The #1 Rated App for Appointments, Classes and Product Rentals

Hire A Kombi

Great app with plenty of options and flexibility. Really quick and helpful service, would highly recommend

Base Camp

We are using this app to rent campsites. Was a little difficult to get set up, but support was awesome in helping us get it working great.

Glamur

I use this app for my dress rental platform and it is a little tricky and scary at first but I immediately contacted the helpline and Rob was absolutely amazing and he responded so quickly and this app is just amazing and so are the people. Totally recommend. 10/10

Let's go baby

the customer service is AMAZING. always available and with an almost imediate response. for me this is very important as I'm the only person in the startup so I always look for true and close partners. BTA helps to organize all the rentals that we receive and when we'll be bigger I know I'll take much more from BTA. thank you all!

Huffkins Bakery

Great app for taking table reservations across multiple cafes on our website. Easily customisable with lots of features. Rob, the developer is always on hand to help and quick to respond. Would recommend it and happily try any other apps from this developer.

Hockley Valley Shop

Fantastic app that gets better with every update. Customization can be done on your own with minimal help from support. If you run into any issues, the support team is extremely helpful and has assisted me with resolving the few bugs I ran into while customizing the app.

Weather or Not Accessories

Great service! Our Dir. of Ops chose this plug-in and set everything up. A few years later, she moved on. I've picked up the work and although I'm pretty tech-savvy, I'm short on time. I recently chatted with BTA Support a few times and they helped me so quickly! It was such a relief. Highly recommend!

Waiheke Dive & Snorkel LTD

We've been using BTA in our tourism business for a while now, and it's great. Backend takes a little learning, but the support team have always been friendly and super quick to reply.

ROSE AURA

This app is amazing and does everything you need it to do! After trying two other booking apps which did not work (many double bookings), this app saved the day!! All of the features were easy to set up, and the support was very good at answering all of my questions prior to going live! Thank you so much, it is just what I needed for my business!

House of Wheels indoor action sports

Comparable booking apps cost $600/month. BTA has almost everything. It takes some work to take advantage of all the features, but Support from BTA is fantastic -- quick to respond and very effective and helpful. With other apps, almost every little additional feature costs extra--not with BTA. The world needs more companies like Zetya!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27