BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Funkits

Really amazing customer support. They respond insanely fast.

Az Displays

Have had a couple of bumps but support was right on top of the problem and fixed us right up. App works wonderful for our needs.

Wright Metal Works

Amazing Tech Support!
I set my classes up, the install team was worth every cent as they pulled everything together. I would definitely recommend getting the pro install. Our company is busy, all the time. It doesn't stop! And having such a readily available team to take care of the initial set up saved us so much. Thank you again. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Kheas Cookies

I LOVE BOOK THAT APP and here is why...1) It is a simple, easy to use, and very adaptable calendar program. After looking at many calendar apps (I spent months looking at many...), BTA offered the comprehensive calendar features with a customization of functions that I needed to apply to my business/website. 2) BTA offers a generous free-trial run with its calendar. This free trial-run allowed me to test, question, and eventually work out the details of how I wanted to adapt the calendar to my site. 3) This brings me to customer service...NEVER have they let me down! Quick to respond and quick to offer solutions...and in my case, very quick to step in and technically help me out with installation, set-up, tweaks, and function changes. When the work required extra expertise, the staff was always upfront about costs and the costs were very fair! 4) ...I'd like to talk a little more about customization...The Zetya/BTA Customer Service, Rob and Gavin...and a special shout-out to Rob for the initial master-minding of how to customize my calendar,,,deserve more than a bullet-point mention...they deserve two bullet-points of a mention on my write-up! LOL...I LOVE how my calendar functions on my site and the feedback from my customers is how easy it is to order on my site through the design of the BTA calendar. 5) The Zetya/BTA staff are professional, hard-working, clearly technical geniuses, who care very much how each customer can best apply the BookThatApp to optimize their personal business.
I wish all who read this much success on setting up your website and on your business endeavors.

Cookery Store

We love this app. We've been using it for over 2 years to book all of the cooking classes in our Kitchenware shop's cooking studio. It is easy for our staff and keeps us ready for classes and it's easy for our customers to book. We're really happy with it.
Alison

Mosquitobuzz

Amazing app and customer service -- especially from Rob B!

Scoutman Usa

Love this App. Has worked very well for us.

Flashbackbox

Has many great features!
The service team is very helpfull und fast!
Do not have anything bad to say.
The app is perfect!!

Rocketz 2

Great product. Excellent service. Many thanks

Maui Vacation Equipment

Very responsive online support. Mahalo!