BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Thesoundparcel

I couldn't run www.thesoundparcel.co without BookThatApp. It has been a fantastic tool for our music equipment rental business. The app itself is wonderful and the developer has been helpful with projects that have come up along the way.

Shootenstuff

Took a little bit of setting up and time to wrap our heads around but this app let us do exactly what we needed.

Pragmaticinsights

Dear Ian O'Brien of Just Play Games

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and our apologies that you did not like the answers provided by our support desk.

We spent several days trying to identify the issue you raised in your ticket and were unable to reproduce it. Your review implies that we intentionally brushed you off which is not accurate. Our support staff went back and forth with you several times trying to pinpoint the issue. You then indicated that you were going to find another solution and only at that point was the ticket closed.

When customers bring us issues that we can replicate, we fix them. In this case unfortunately we were unable to replicate the issue described.

Thanks

Book That App Support

Explore Oslob

Helped me really well with my booking business.

Paso Almonds

After looking through many apps, Book That App has been the closest to fitting our needs. After some tweaking and figuring out the app, we have been pleased with the app. The customer service was very patient and responsive in answering all our questions and concerns. Thank you Book That App support!

Its A Sling Thing

Been using for 3 years on www.itsaslingthing.co.uk and no other app comes close to doing what we need. Works well with little downtime and realistic charge. Would recommend.

Kick Scoot Uk

Great app and great customer service

Rentoutdoors

Get the job done as advertised. Support is responsive.

My Wedding Decor

I have been using BookThatApp since August 2015 on my website, www.myweddingdecor.com.au. I use it in the Hire section to allow customers to know exactly when event decor is available to rent. The ease of being able to lock in a particular calendar date and to book decor for hire has made my rental side of my business grow significantly. I don't think it would have grown as easily without BookThatApp. The app does not "play" nicely with some of the other apps on the market, namely "Quantity Breaks" but I hope they will fix this in time. Nonetheless, this is a godsend.

Light My Way

Awesome product! Does exactly what I need it to do. I love that I can customize functions to fit different products that helps tremendously when we offer more than 1 type of service.

The team was swift to respond and even friendly throughout my frustration.

Thanks a Bunch!!