BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Amycakes Bakery

I've been using this app since opening my online store 3 years ago. It allows my customers to select a pick-up date and time since my products are made to order, and allows me to keep track of my orders on the calendar. The customer service is always fast and very helpful. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Soane Shop

We've used Zetya's BTA (BookThatApp) on a Shopify site for one of our clients (a London based museum) for over a year.

The museum has an ongoing programme of ticketed events. Events are both regular - with events several times a week and per day (e.g. tours); and irregular - i.e. one-off events. Some events are paid, some free. Events cover tours, workshops, talks, lectures and group visits.

BTA has a multitude of configurable options (and to make the most of it you need to allocate time to learn how to use it properly and to its full potential) and can do a lot more than what we are using it for.

With so many use cases and options, it does take time to orientate yourself but so far it's worked extremely well for our/ our client's needs.

Zetya/ BTA support is excellent. Rob is a star. Quick and responsive and on the front foot with help and advice. Absolutely first rate. Highly recommended.

Pots & Plants

We have used BookThatApp for several years for our Premium Christmas Tree Delivery Service. Initially a little difficult at first, years ago with getting help/support. But Now we get excellent support. Cudos to Rob especially he has helped us several times. Always gets us running smoothly and also courteous. Recommended

OBSESSION PORTAL

Updating my review :)
Everything was just a misunderstanding, i thought support gave me an outdated instruction when i followed it wasn't working it's just because the code lines in my theme is different, well THEY FIX EVERYTHING! I was wrong putting 1 star review due to disappointment, but now I'm making things right. I could say this team is working hard to give FREE BEST APP, I salute your hard work guys!

Grillboats

I could not be any happier with the support staff.

This app is flawless if you have a rental business like I do.

Funkits

Really amazing customer support. They respond insanely fast.

Az Displays

Have had a couple of bumps but support was right on top of the problem and fixed us right up. App works wonderful for our needs.

Wright Metal Works

Amazing Tech Support!
I set my classes up, the install team was worth every cent as they pulled everything together. I would definitely recommend getting the pro install. Our company is busy, all the time. It doesn't stop! And having such a readily available team to take care of the initial set up saved us so much. Thank you again. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Kheas Cookies

I LOVE BOOK THAT APP and here is why...1) It is a simple, easy to use, and very adaptable calendar program. After looking at many calendar apps (I spent months looking at many...), BTA offered the comprehensive calendar features with a customization of functions that I needed to apply to my business/website. 2) BTA offers a generous free-trial run with its calendar. This free trial-run allowed me to test, question, and eventually work out the details of how I wanted to adapt the calendar to my site. 3) This brings me to customer service...NEVER have they let me down! Quick to respond and quick to offer solutions...and in my case, very quick to step in and technically help me out with installation, set-up, tweaks, and function changes. When the work required extra expertise, the staff was always upfront about costs and the costs were very fair! The Zetya/BTA staff is wonderful and professional.

Zetya is a great company and BTA is a truly helpful booking app!

Cookery Store

We love this app. We've been using it for over 2 years to book all of the cooking classes in our Kitchenware shop's cooking studio. It is easy for our staff and keeps us ready for classes and it's easy for our customers to book. We're really happy with it.
Alison