BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

DP's Sweet Life

These guys are so great. Their support team is so quick and have helped me so much! The tutorials are fantastic.

Meyer Family Vineyards

For the price, this is the best booking calendar out there! Main emphasis is on their STELLAR support team that I have never waited more than 8 hours for a resolution from. Lots of customizable options, and the team will work with your for what you need on your site.

TravelTräger

Functionality really serves every purpose you can imagine. There are hundreds of ways to customize and I have to put emphasize on the support(!). You get answers in less than 12 hours and the employees are dedicated to solve your problems. Really astonished about that service-level! :-)

ARTualize

It's working great so far - I am on a trial plan and find that the app works for the rental service offered. The customer support is also prompt and professional - I would definitely recommend.

The Find Boutique

I used this app to book appointments for my website - the helpdesk were super efficient, quick and responsive - highly recoomend!

Bubble & Tub

Fantastic APP that has really helped with the performance of our business and the support team are excellent - would highly recommend!

DJ Warehouse Hire

This app is fantastic and helps us with all of our booking needs. The functionality it provides is robust and there's lots of flexibility - they really understand the needs of rental/booking businesses and do a terrific job of accommodating a wide variety of use cases. Rob and the team at BTA were extremely helpful and responded SUPER quickly. They helped me solve my niche issues and I always felt confident. Highly recommend +++

NobleAdvances

We use the app to schedule and compare our offerings. Great app and support. Really enjoy the calendar view and ease of use.

Body Manipulations LLC

This is the absolute best Shopify plug in for booking appointments! We have tried all the booking apps and the others all had deal breaking glitches, bad operation, or just a bad set of info shown to the customer creating constant confusion and babysitting. BookThatApp, is babysitting free. Fully automatic client cancellation and refunds. The customer facing information from this APP is fantastic and easy to customize. There are some parts where you may want to edit code, but not to worry, BookThatApp has easy to follow help to keep you moving forward without support tickets. If I ever did have a question, support was right on it and solved the issue within a day. Of course, external booking services may be more feature rich e and appealing for some, but having the money and the customer data all in one place is GOLD! Now we can keep track of our customer's visits in addition to their purchase history all there in one place. This also makes for a seamless marketing campaign. Thank you Zetya for making booking work within Shopify. With the every changing parameters of Shopify, I know that isn't easy. Thanks for the work!

Plush Events AU

This app is an absolute game changer for my business. The support staff are excellent and very attentive. Highly recommend using this app.