BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Dress Hire AU

Can create great customisations to suit all needs. Customer service is excellent, very responsive and very helpful

nitzafy

Hello, everyone who reads this comment I want to tell you that bta is an incredible app! 100% recommended, it will make your store easy for your customers to use and it also has many options according to your needs, it is worth integrating this app in your store, do not think about it.

Their technical support is very friendly and they really support you to make your project look incredible, sincerely it is a quality company and I would recommend adding to their store more than a thousand times.

UNLIMITED

I recommend this App 100%!
Awesome quick and professional customer service from Rob and Alex!
They customized my whole calendar with colors, booking dates and bundles and fixed everything that I asked for within hours (and I asked a lot)
This App is such a relief and it makes everything very easy!

Thanks guys, you did a great job!

TruEdge Lawn Care

I use BookThatApp (BTA) for scheduling. I reached out to BTA support for installation of the coding and their response time is very fast. Rob installed exactly what we needed for our Shopify store within 24 hours. This is the best support I had from an app support so far. Rob provided excellent customer support. Will recommend this BTA app to others.

INDIVIDUAL36

this was my first experience with book that app and I have to say that it’s was pleasurable one. I had trouble setting things up so I reached out to customer service, Rob was so helpful he fixed my issue and helped me understand what the problems were. I feel he Rob went above and beyond. He even went as far as to go into my store and fix things himself, with my permission of course. I would definitely recommend this app. Thank you book that app.

Ploughandharrow

I have used this app to help my Pub customers enable takeaway food deliveries. It has helped the kitchens to determine the correct schedule in order to keep their customers satisfied. Rob and Alex have been superb in their support in making this work for us.

academicnetworkofdance

This app is exactly what we needed to transition from teaching in person to teaching on Zoom with a super easy check out. Anytime I had a question or needed help I got a response quickly. I’m very happy.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

Space Out Sister

I have had the very best experience with Book That App. The customer service is superb & I cannot recommend Book That App enough. Everything was up & running within hours. Thank you for all the support & great service your App provides. KF

Relax Lounge SPA Västerås

Really powerful booking system with a lot of options for a good price. Best of all is their great support that replies within hours, sometimes minutes!! Always solving oriented and friendly!

Cindi's Boutique

Awesome app and great CS. They get back to you quickly which is one of the most important things when trying to run a business.