BookThatApp Appointments

Booking platform for appointments, classes, & product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

New Harbour Distillery

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app to book events on our online store. Amazing app, and very quick support! Works like a charm.

Dress for a Night

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Best booking app on shopify. Easy to set up and their support service actually responds to email requests within 24 hours (often quicker). They offer help with the installation and small theme customisation for reasonable $ charges. Reliable app and reliable service.

BARRETT CELLARS

Time spent using app About 4 years

A powerful resource for our business. I cannot recommend this app enough. An added bonus is the amazing customer service. Top notch and professional. I would give it 10 stars if it would let me!

The Evidence Room

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use BookThatApp for my escape room business, it's really easy to use and has a good amount of different functions for everything I need. Best of all though is their customer service, whenever I have an issue (whether it is through a mistake I have made, or a small glitch somewhere) they are really quick, thorough and helpful (and also friendly and don't make you feel too silly!) . Would recommend to any business owner.

Schweizerische Bodensee Schifffahrt

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Surely the best app for bookings on Shopify. Bookthatapp offers many options, this is perfect for specific booking needs. The different solutions offered are very complete and well thought. In addtion the support is very helpfull and responsive.

Ooh wall art

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to add workshop bookings to my website. I am delighted with how it looks and works. Rob and Gavin go the extra mile to help. It’s a great app.

Howe Well

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is pretty easy to use. Rob from customer service was excellent answering my questions promptly. Would use again! Great customer support

Creativity Leads Innovation

Though I know why booking is important and how to create and manage bookings with pen and paper: I lack the technical skill in applying this knowledge it by way of writing code! Rob was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process performed his work with efficiency.

I was very happy to find an application to book appointments that are simple and to the point.

Godtrix Bitcoin Trainer

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

very well done on the features and functionalities and they are super responsive on emails inquiries and fixed my problem like instant. will use for long term.

Imagination Station

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app. While it does take a while to understand all the little features, and isn't always the most intuitive, it's certainly the best booking app on the market - and Zetya have great support. I'd recommend!