BookThatApp Appointments

Booking platform for appointments, classes, & product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Koko Cabane

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Très bonne appli pour la gestion calendaire d'ateliers par exemple. Il manque juste la possibilité de pouvoir gérer pour un produit les quantités à des dates différentes de manière manuelle.

Grillboats

I could not be any happier with the support staff.

This app is flawless if you have a rental business like I do.

Gearbox Adventure Rentals

App functions well enough but customer support SUCKS. I booked with these guys for 6 months and couldn't take it anymore so I found another solution. Every time I had a problem they would respond with "well that's not included but you can pay us more and we'll fix it" or "our app never did that" when functionality would stop working suddenly. Customer service always treated me like an idiot and refused to help while my customers couldn't pay me for my services because of their app. I was paying these guys $20 a month which is almost as much as the entire website and could never get help. Unfortunately, they have a monopoly on the booking market in regards to Shopify so there aren't many other options. My suggestion would be to use a different web platform if you want to rent products. Shopify isn't built to handle rentals easily. It's constantly a workaround to get things to work.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that you think our customer support doesn't deliver as we pride ourselves on great customer service.

We reviewed your ticket history and we see we quoted you on several theme customizations. While we can appreciate that you believe custom work should be included in the monthly app fee, unfortunately that is not a commercial reality as we continually invest our app fees in development time to add new features.

We further see in your ticket history that we fixed a Javascript error caused by another app for free. We feel this is exceptional customer service so we were a bit surprised at your comments regarding our service.

We wish you the best of luck with your business!

Zetya Support

Urban Walkies

Location New Zealand

A lot of coding involved, poor customer service and support. I was treated like an idiot and quite frankly didn't feel as though they wanted to help me even though I was a paying customer. My website is still down due to their poor support. Please cancel my subscription immediately.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking time to leave a review!

We are sorry that you felt our support was not up to your standards. We reviewed your ticket history and see that apparently hired or had someone else install the app which was done incorrectly which broke your site and delayed your launch.

We answered your tickets in a timely manner and tried our best to direct you to our support documentation regarding your theme. These instructions provided step by step instructions on how to install the app into your theme.

There is nothing that we can see that indicates poor customer service hence we are very surprised at your review.

Nonetheless we wish you much success with your shop!

Projectdress

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Good App for our store but loading problems are regular. the calendar keeps buffering at times and causes problems to process

Amuse Toys

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

We rely on this a great app to book events, classes,appointments...pretty much anything for our retail store.

Easy to customize and schedule anything.

Even though the interface is very intuitive, if I am ever in a jam and can't figure something out, they reply very quickly.

Funkits

Time spent using app About 2 years

Really amazing customer support. They respond insanely fast.

Az Displays

Time spent using app About 4 years

Have had a couple of bumps but support was right on top of the problem and fixed us right up. App works wonderful for our needs.

Papilio Mt Dora

Not impressed. A small business trying to add income source by adding events to our venue. Not overly tech savor and that is why we picked Shopify, which has been awesome to work with.

This app isn't easy to install - directions say to click one thing but it isn't on the screen. Needed help to just walk you through it but you have to submit a "ticket" and WAIT for someone to contact you back. No way to contact or live chat with customer service.

I am limited on time to install this and get it up and going. Can't wait days to get response or help. Also if I have to hire a tech team to install it as mentioned above from another review....this might be to technical for the average businesses owner.

Dear Shop Onwer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We checked out support desk history and we didn't see any tickets from you. If you had reached out to contact us we would have been happy to get you up and running in no time! We offer live chat during selected hours and our average email response time is approximately 30 minutes during business hours so we think we provide pretty good support.

You'll also be happy to hear that we've simplified the install process since you wrote this review and it's now a one click install.

If we can help you get up and running please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@zetya.com.

Thanks

The Fatfaty Store

Location India

THEY MENTION THAT THEIR APP IS COMPATIBLE FOR BROOKLYN THEME, HOWEVER, EVER SINCE I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE APP, THE AJAX CART SLIDER STOPPED WORKING. NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY $125 FOR STARTING THE CART SLIDER AGAIN. I HAVE EMAIL TRANSCRIPTS TO PROVE MY POINT. I HAVE ALREADY PAID $150 TO THEM IN 3 SEPARATE PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAY, ONLY TO FIND THAT THEY ARE NOT DELIVERING ANY VALUE.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

The app is compatible with the Brooklyn theme, however it is not compatible with the Ajax Add to Cart feature in that theme. We note that we don't support Ajax Add to Cart in our Terms of Service.

We completed all work that you paid us to do. We also quoted you on supporting Ajax which you felt should have been done for free. When we declined to do it for free you left us a 1 star review. Unfortunately while we would love to do all work for free, we need to pay our developers so this isn't a commercial reality.

Thanks and we wish you the best of luck with your shop!