BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Peak Paint Wine

So far good - just tring to work things through.

Erkanblack

Fit exactly to my requirement. Thanks BTA

Glaze Craze

It has a lot to offer, and they are very helpful. My only concerns are when I can't access it as the site is down (seems to be more frequent lately), and I still get the occasional double booking on the site (which they can't seem to re-create/fix), this is infrequent however. When it works it is great. I would appreciate a number that could be called instead of always emailing when there is something I need help with.

Juanballena

I changed mails with suport team about some technicals problems trying to installed this app on my site. they was very kind to my questions and comments. at the end everything went well and the application works as i need.

Irishtradesandservices

Setting up a business to sell appointments, to include travel time and accommodate opening hours/lunch breaks could be complicated. This app has thought of it all though. It has opening hours, lag and lead times, locations, resources, times by minutes, hours, days, weeks. Two things could be improved - using the time slider to create a blackout period is awkward to use and difficult to get the time spot-on. A dropdown would be much easier. The admin font is small. A font size bigger would be easier. Support response times are great too - even at weekend. For transparency, I'm a Shopify Guru, setting up a business.

1 3 Next