BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Nerja Tapas Tours

Just what I needed for my bookings. There are a couple of additional bits of functionality that I would like, but all is good, including the help provided.

Baja Baby Gear

So far it's been a big improvement on our old site. Customer service is quick to assist us, although there's been a few times when I have been made to feel a little silly when I ask for help! It's still early stages, but I'm happy with the system thus far.

Ax Ch

Very good solution for bookings. Customer support did excellent job helping to customize the app for our needs.

www.axesschronos.com

The Glass Underground Online Store

This app is a good solution for our classes. Support is quick and responsive. Setup was little complicated since we have a few ways to book our classes, but again, support was quick to assist!

Not Yet Tracked Out

Great potential! Not the most straight forward to install but there is a paid service to have it done. Would highly recommend that unless you really know what you are doing.

If you have a problem then take screenshots and send them with your initial ticket. It will help speed things along.

As has been mentioned, a number to call or even a live chat would be very much appreciated! I think that would really improve this app.

Again, great potential. Have had a few issues but in the end BTA has always managed to resolve them! Would be nice to have feedback on how an issue was caused or solved but in the end the app working properly is what matter.

Peak Paint Wine

So far good - just tring to work things through.

Erkanblack

Fit exactly to my requirement. Thanks BTA

Glaze Craze

It has a lot to offer, and they are very helpful. My only concerns are when I can't access it as the site is down (seems to be more frequent lately), and I still get the occasional double booking on the site (which they can't seem to re-create/fix), this is infrequent however. When it works it is great. I would appreciate a number that could be called instead of always emailing when there is something I need help with.

Juanballena

I changed mails with suport team about some technicals problems trying to installed this app on my site. they was very kind to my questions and comments. at the end everything went well and the application works as i need.

Irishtradesandservices

Setting up a business to sell appointments, to include travel time and accommodate opening hours/lunch breaks could be complicated. This app has thought of it all though. It has opening hours, lag and lead times, locations, resources, times by minutes, hours, days, weeks. Two things could be improved - using the time slider to create a blackout period is awkward to use and difficult to get the time spot-on. A dropdown would be much easier. The admin font is small. A font size bigger would be easier. Support response times are great too - even at weekend. For transparency, I'm a Shopify Guru, setting up a business.

1 3 Next