BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Moulinscalagrand

Very great service! Had a problem with the check out page and the zetya support answered immidiatelly and fixed the problem in a matter of minutes.

WiFicandy

I used this app for more than a year, it definitely meets my store needs. There are not so many apps to allow certain functionality especially for renting products. The team has been fully supportive so far! Thank you guys!

ARTSHINE

Love the integration with Shopify, and the support that Zetya/BookThatApp offers. The tech support are quick to respond, friendly, and actually follow-up to let you know when an issue is resolved. They also won't stop working until they have resolved your issue, which is amazing!!

Release

I really love how easy navigated the app is! If I’m need of any help the book that app support team are excellent. On a couple of occasions I have submitted a request and got a response straight away from a lovely chap called Rob, he has been very helpful in solving any issues I have and his speed of response is top notch! Cheers Rob

January 14, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that I was able to assist you in getting up and running.

Best of luck with your online store!

-The Zetya Support Team

Morgan and Me Interiors

Works like a dream on my website. Great support service. Quick turnaround time and the team solved the problem. The $25 support option is well worth the money!

DeliveryRentalServices, LLC

I used the app for a rental site I was working on. They had a great support team that answered all of my question in a timely matter. Highly recommend this app to anyone doing rentals on Shopify.

Rivers To Lakes

Holy Buckets! I have been looking for a good rental program for 3 years. Finally I found this one. The support team is super responsive and great to work with. The user experience in the setup is well thoughout and the fact that it connects to my available inventory is a hug problem solver for my business.

Votwo

Love this app and use it for booking event entry slots. The support is very good and prompt. Definitely recommend.

Hogs Back Brewery

Excellent app that provides great value for money! We had a number of setup questions that were answered super quickly. Thank you Rob for all your help.

Tandem Boogie

We needed a simple platform for offering Tandm Surf product rentals on our website and to also show our dealers how EASY it is to do the same in their business. This APP keeps it simple for our customers and our dealers are now adding it to their website. We started renting Tandm Surf boards right away along with the security deposit collected at checkout.