BookThatApp Appointments

Booking platform for appointments, classes, & product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Our Znz

Location Tanzania

good and easy to use
need to read before proceed using the app

Nerja Tapas Tours

Just what I needed for my bookings. There are a couple of additional bits of functionality that I would like, but all is good, including the help provided.

Arts Crafts Social Club

This app is just what I need to easily schedule our paint and sip and crafts classes. I like that it immediately reflects changes made to products in Shopify. Thanks Zetya!

Lavender Pond Farm

Very impressed with the scope of this app as well as the support provided. We're excited about the added functionality BTA will bring to our site and to our farm. Thanks guys.

Holidayhiregrancanaria Com

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 years

It does what it says, easy to setup and run it

Baja Baby Gear

Location Mexico

So far it's been a big improvement on our old site. Customer service is quick to assist us, although there's been a few times when I have been made to feel a little silly when I ask for help! It's still early stages, but I'm happy with the system thus far.

Deep Blue Eu

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A really powerful booking system and very helpful support team. This has given our business just what we needed!

Cbca

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

works very well. support has been always available. recommend this app to anyone needing a calendar app for their shopify platform

Scratch Makerspace

Great product! Very responsive customer service--we purchased installation and there was an error that was fixed immediately. I love what BTA lets our customers do!

Canadianbaristaacademy

Time spent using app About 2 years

for the standard calendar booking it is quite good. The support is good. All in all I am content with the app.