BookThatApp Appointments

Booking app for appointments, classes, and product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Not Yet Tracked Out

Great potential! Not the most straight forward to install but there is a paid service to have it done. Would highly recommend that unless you really know what you are doing.

If you have a problem then take screenshots and send them with your initial ticket. It will help speed things along.

As has been mentioned, a number to call or even a live chat would be very much appreciated! I think that would really improve this app.

Again, great potential. Have had a few issues but in the end BTA has always managed to resolve them! Would be nice to have feedback on how an issue was caused or solved but in the end the app working properly is what matter.

Airhole

Seems good so far. Set up can be a bit tricky if you're not familiar with editing your liquid files but the Zetya help seems pretty good. Seems to be just what we were looking for.

Peak Paint Wine

So far good - just tring to work things through.

Jjjk Entertainment Sound Lighting Supplies

have set up just the way I needed it, easy to deal with fast response

Joe
www.jjjkentertainment.com.au

Mindzai

Works great! Simple and easy to use. Lots of different configurations available.

Samplr

As far as I know this is the best option for running an online rental service via the Shopify platform. It can be a little confusing at times because it is very comprehensive and allows you to do many things, but do not let that deter you from checking out this app because their customer service is extremely helpful and can address any confusion you may have in an incredibly concise manner.

One of the very best things about BookThatApp is that its company Shopify Concierge is EXTREMELY FAST AND HELPFUL with their customer service! I cannot over-emphasize how quick and coherent they have been with helping me out. They have responded to pretty detailed questions of mine within hours of me submitting them, and their support goes far above and beyond what we tend to expect from most tech companies these days.

So far I am very satisfied with this app and their service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone else seeking to implement an online booking system into their rental company's website. A+

Erkanblack

Fit exactly to my requirement. Thanks BTA

Feast On Foot

I'm a bit slow so the epic amounts of options took me a while to work out. Once my brain sorted itself out I discovered there's not much BookThatApp can't do. Keep up the good work.

Glaze Craze

It has a lot to offer, and they are very helpful. My only concerns are when I can't access it as the site is down (seems to be more frequent lately), and I still get the occasional double booking on the site (which they can't seem to re-create/fix), this is infrequent however. When it works it is great. I would appreciate a number that could be called instead of always emailing when there is something I need help with.

Thesoundparcel

I couldn't run www.thesoundparcel.co without BookThatApp. It has been a fantastic tool for our music equipment rental business. The app itself is wonderful and the developer has been helpful with projects that have come up along the way.