BookThatApp Appointments

Booking platform for appointments, classes, & product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cbca

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

works very well. support has been always available. recommend this app to anyone needing a calendar app for their shopify platform

Scratch Makerspace

Great product! Very responsive customer service--we purchased installation and there was an error that was fixed immediately. I love what BTA lets our customers do!

Canadianbaristaacademy

Time spent using app About 2 years

for the standard calendar booking it is quite good. The support is good. All in all I am content with the app.

50chefs 2

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is fantastic and I highly recommended. I wish a few extra features were added for my convenience - such as the option to control all customer facing parameters, not just some - but I am sure these options will soon be available from such a great team.

Ax Ch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good solution for bookings. Customer support did excellent job helping to customize the app for our needs.

www.axesschronos.com

Oslojordmor

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great solution!
Blends so well with Shopify, great support.
What more can you ask for..? :)

The Glass Underground Online Store

This app is a good solution for our classes. Support is quick and responsive. Setup was little complicated since we have a few ways to book our classes, but again, support was quick to assist!

Grand River Kayak

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use Book That App for our paddlesports outfitting business to manage our guided tours, paddling lessons, and rentals reservations.
The developer helped us tweak the initial set-up, and it has done everything we've needed and expected it to do ever since.
The majority of our clients book our services online now, and the app has saved us dozens and dozens of man-hours compared to handling the bookings manually.
The e-mail reminder service and online calendar features are an absolute bonus!
We would 100% recommend Book That App to other businesses looking for something similar.
Ed & Tanya Sullivan
Grand River Kayak

Scopes R Us

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Being a rental site BookThatApp is an invaluable tool for my business. The installation was straightforward and help was just around the corner when I needed it.
I've been using BookThatApp for about 6 months now without a single issue.

Phuket Baby Rentals

Location Thailand

Does exactly what is says! Excellent support team, they helped me out with CSS installations in less than 1 day.