BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Jackson Orchards

Wonderful app, with great functionality. I have managed to configure this app to even send all staff members a text message when a booking or change is made to a booking. That way, everybody knows what is going on at all times :-)

April 1, 2020

Hi Jackson Orchards

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it!

The Support Team @ Zetya

InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong

This app is definitely a perfect app for booking!! The team is super helpful and fix my problems!!!!

BOOK FUN NOW, LLC

At first found this app a bit difficult to use. However, this is mostly because of the many features that it offers. After spending some time on it, it became much easier. Support is quick to reply and many articles are written to help with all sorts of issues.

TapTicks

This must be the best app for managing appointments, classes, rentals, tours and tickets on Shopify and the customer service is even better than the app itself. I had some teething issues getting the App set up but the team, especially Rob, were incredibly helpful and ensured it was up and running to my requirements in no time. Would highly recommend this app

Create Cooking School

The App is great and The Support is great!. Thank you for your help Zetya! ............................

Topsy Farms

Excellent support response; they went the extra mile to customize the look and operation of the site. They were very patient with my numerous requests. Works well.

SkiGala

Excellent customer service. Rob was super responsive and efficient when dealing with questions I had about the app.

Our business is on hold until November. Rob helped us find a solution to keep the app until then without being charged. A business with integrity!

Everglades Safari

BookThatApp was a perfect fit for our tour operations. I was able to offer tours with varying lengths in time, and have it assigned to a particular boat. So when someone booked a tour the time they chose was no longer available throughout the other options. I was also able to color code each tour option making it easy to spot in the calendar. Customer service responded in a timely manner to all of my questions, and helped fix any issues I had. That alone is worth it!

The Lens Loft

We have had Bookthatapp for a while now and it is great. The developers are very responsive and get back to you normally within an hour or two, they are super helpful! I have had a few configuration issues and they have been very helpful in resolving it/helping alter code etc. A+++

exploor

We're using this app in order to have a calendar on our website so our clients can choose a date & time for the tours we sell. The functionality of the app is very good, in fact I do not recall any downtime at all in more than 2 years that we have been using the app. I'd also like to give a special shoutout to Rob who has been helping us out on various occasions when we had technical issues. Fast and friendly support, keep it up guys!

Also wanted to give a shoutout to Gavin from the Bookthatapp team who went above and beyond to help us with an issue we had in our template that was not related to Bookthatapp. Excellent work from the entire team!