BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

The Formal Gallery

The team at Zetya Support have been outstanding at responding to my requests in a timely fashion. Every request, big or small, has been answered. They explain things in a very easy to understand way too. I have used their paid service a couple of times to write some specific code like collecting customer information at the time an appointment is made. All works perfectly. Thanks Zetya!

Adventure Outfitters

I'm working with very little technical knowledge, and this app has been a lifesaver for my shop! Parts of the configuration I didn't understand were handled quickly and professionally by the help team, and I had a fantastic experience with a small customization to my booking page. 10/10. Also, must commend Rob from Zetya support for fixing my issue today about twenty seconds after I opened the ticket :) Thank you!!

Moms & Co

A great app for rentals. User-friendly and customer support is very helpful and answers quickly. I recommend!

Olive Tree KC

I really like this app for booking classes for my shop. If there is ever a question, I get a response very quickly and get everything back on track.

September 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it!

Judy Surya Yoga Cannes

This app is fantastic, tried many apps before this one for booking system and it is the most intuitive one, also the customer support has been amazing with my (many) requests! It's worth it!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad we were able to help you get up and running!

-The Zetya Support Team

ClassPorter

Versatile and robust app. The customer service is above and beyond - made the set up easy and helped us customize the app to our exact needs. Recommend 10/10.

Canine Aqua Splash

We run a swimming pool for dogs and needed a booking system. We tried them all. After months of messing around with other apps we paid them to install the app on our site. OMG talk about customer service! The app has been flawless and has taken just over 7k in bookings so far. Trust me when I say. This is without doubt the most versatile and smoothest booking system out there with stunning customer support. Don’t waste your time with anything else. Thanks guys. Great job!

Fullski

We are a Ski rental shop, we have choosen to use Bookthatapp to manage our online bookings. Our store still in construction but after several tests, the app seems work very well, and corresponds to what we are looking for. The most remarkable thing is the great costumer service, efficient and fast response. Many thanks to Rob for his support during the set up process. We recommend !

SkiHireShop.com

So I read the support would be good. Pay for the installation because it’s a time saver. After that it’s the best support of any app supplier out there. I’m using about 12. That’s not to say the others are missing something. Bookthat app support us just the best around.

live100percent

Excellent customer service, I had a hard time installing the app but after using their service it was a piece of cake.
It is a bit intimidating to work with an app that you cannot call but after using their customer service I can tell that it's even better than calling.
They reply so quickly !!

Thanks guys!!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate the kind words!
-The Team @ Zetya Support