BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Sew Much More - Austin, Texas

I can NOT figure this thing out. And every time I try to edit, it says I don't have a Shopify account? Um...okay...

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We tested the log in functionality of your shop and we can see that's it is working and there are no issues with your account.

You can always reach our friendly support team at support@zetya.com if you need support with an issue.

Thanks!

Gearbox Adventure Rentals

App functions well enough but customer support SUCKS. I booked with these guys for 6 months and couldn't take it anymore so I found another solution. Every time I had a problem they would respond with "well that's not included but you can pay us more and we'll fix it" or "our app never did that" when functionality would stop working suddenly. Customer service always treated me like an idiot and refused to help while my customers couldn't pay me for my services because of their app. I was paying these guys $20 a month which is almost as much as the entire website and could never get help. Unfortunately, they have a monopoly on the booking market in regards to Shopify so there aren't many other options. My suggestion would be to use a different web platform if you want to rent products. Shopify isn't built to handle rentals easily. It's constantly a workaround to get things to work.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that you think our customer support doesn't deliver as we pride ourselves on great customer service.

We reviewed your ticket history and we see we quoted you on several theme customizations. While we can appreciate that you believe custom work should be included in the monthly app fee, unfortunately that is not a commercial reality as we continually invest our app fees in development time to add new features.

We further see in your ticket history that we fixed a Javascript error caused by another app for free. We feel this is exceptional customer service so we were a bit surprised at your comments regarding our service.

We wish you the best of luck with your business!

Zetya Support

The Business Fairy

Greetings. I installed this app today (March 23, 2018), and I proceeded to follow the installation steps. Step #2 was straightforward, except that it changed the layout of my current products into a non-aesthetically pleasing layout. Step #3 of the installation required deleting a theme code and installing a new theme code. The issue was that I used ctr+F to locate the exact code they instructed that I delete, and it was not there. This made me COMPLETELY apprehensive to paste the subsequent coded information in. So, I decided to undo the previous installation steps which restored my previous product page layout (THANK GOODNESS), and decided to go with another app. Take Away: Sometimes a penny saved is a not a penny earned. #StayVigilant

Hi The Business Fairy

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry you had such a poor user experience. We checked our support desk and didn't find any tickets from you so we wished you would have reached out to us for support :(

You'll be happy to note that we have greatly simplified the install process through the use of a one click install and application widgets.

Good luck with your shop!

Imbibe Tours

Our company is an online tour booking company. The app performs as stated per all the previous postings except one major flaw in the coding. This app only verifies the existing inventory when an item(s) are placed in the cart. It does not verify the existing inventory against what has been already placed in the cart and if the customer adds to the cart with the same item the app will allow overbooking of the item or tour beyond the maximum that has been setup in the app.

Try it out on your own product page, enter the maximum number of items you have available to your cart, then add it again and again and again. It will keep adding to the cart and allow the customer to check out. This will cause overbooking of our tours and a customer nightmare. We have brought this to the developers attention and they stated it was not a concern they were willing to address.

I have researched this and spoke with other developers, the calls for the cart items are provided by Shopify and verifying this information would be a simple fix. If you are booking limited quantities with this app be aware of this short coming and the possibility of overbooking.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

You'll be happy to note that we have added a second availability check on the cart page that addresses the concerns you raised in your review.

Good luck with your shop!