BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Auriga

Seems to be working fine. Had a panic attack because everything went down for 30 minutes when I was expecting several visits. Be careful with capacity and resources, it's a powerful tool but easy to misunderstand.

June 2, 2020

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to update your review.

Glad to see that you are up and running with our app! We always like to note that our app, like with most new tech, there is a learning curve.

If you have any questions regarding settings or features please don't hesitate to reach out to our fast and friendly support desk at https://support.zetya.com and we'll be happy to help you.

The Support Team at Zetya

Bergo Designs

As we are slowly reopening by appointment only, we needed a stand alone booking calendar so that customers can schedule a time to shop in our retailer store through our Shopify store. It has the functionality we need and should be easy for our customers to use. Support was very quick and thorough. Thanks Rob.

The Bike Project

Customer Support by Rob has been helpful in setting up my products on the app. I think the app could be refreshed in overall look and to make configuration a little bit more intuitive. But the app functions work to my needs.

Party Castles Rental Services Inc.

i use this app for my Bounce House Rental business. It makes taking and managing my bookings super easy!!

Rocky & Maggie's Pet Boutique and Salon

We use this app to book online/instore appts for dog grooming. I enjoying using this app for the ease of connecting with our cutomers via shopify. I do wish the app labeled each date with its corresponding day of the week Sunday-Saturday.

TREEHOUSE kid and craft

This app has been great for us and all of the various types of bookings that we do. It took us many emails to figure out how to use the app but their customer service team is responsive and helpful.

Natures Studio JSJ

I really like this app! It's easy for my clients to use and the support desk is super to work with when I have a question. I am not a tech person at all, so I would suggest paying them for the install.

Elite Recovery

For just $25 they helped us customize the app to be exactly what we needed. Things are going smoothly now and the orders and bookings are rolling in! Thanks BookThatApp!

Red Stick Spice Company

If your product has a capacity limit, be warned: there is an integration issue between Book That and Shopify that has yet to be resolved. Therefore, if your customer leaves their class/tour in their cart or if they respond to an abandoned cart email, they will be able to purchase the class/tour--even if it's sold out. Further, those bookings will not appear on your run sheet "roster." We've had several very dicey and embarrassing moments when classes overfilled, catching us off guard and making us look very amateurish. We teach cooking classes, so not having enough ingredients for paying customers is an epic fail. I am not alone in this experience. Read through these reviews, and you'll read about other companies with overbooked tours and classes.

Of course, you can manually monitor your Shopify sales and compare them against your Book That bookings, but I don't feel I should have to go through this added layer of effort--it's the reason why I pay for the app.

Book That is aware of the issue and is currently unable to rectify the problem as they are unable to access the code. We have paid two different third party developers to help us with this issue and our current workaround is: 1) adding a cart timer and 2) directing abandoned cart emails to the product versus the cart. Neither are fixes nor make for a positive customer experience.

For a booking app that works with Shopify, this is our only option. Once Shopify and Book That work out this issue, this will be a five-star product.

March 22, 2019

Hi Red Stick Spice

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

You'll be happy to hear that we rolled out a second availability check for the cart page several months back so we recommend you give it a try. You can enable the reservation widget in the configuration page in the app admin.

If you need support adding this functionality please reach out to our support staff at support@zetya.com.

Thanks

The Support Team at Zetya

Level Up

We are thankful for this app, and especially for the super quick, always efficient customer service. They answer "help tickets" so fast and will even help you understand what you did incorrectly (shout out to Rob!) to better serve your company next time.

I look forward to when we can offer series bundles of classes (purchase as a single class, class pass or full class series). I also look forward to the time they might be able to configure memberships and reoccurring payments. It would be amazing to use BTA for all our needs instead of outsourcing to other apps.

Previous 1 3 4