BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Great booking app, love that it seamlessly fits into my store! My only complaint is that it's too expensive for the features that we get - understandably so, as there are no other booking apps that can integrate directly on the website like this one. Otherwise, good stuff :)

September 17, 2020

Dear Fauna & Flora Reiki

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

We are sorry to hear that you feel the app is expensive. Book That App is the most fully featured booking app on the app store so we feel the app is good value. We also offer 24 x 7 customer service (Mon to Fri) which is a service level unmatched by most app developers.

If you feel there are features missing please contact our fast and friendly support team via the Support link in the app and let us know what additional features you would like to see.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The Support Team @ Zetya

YourOnlinePersonalTrainer

I just love the customer service!!! So helpful and friendly and respond quickly! It was a bit tricky setting everything up as I am not IT orientated so it took me a while, but the help was great!

September 17, 2020

Hi YourOnlinePersonalTrainer

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

We are glad our support team was able to help get you up and running. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need anything further.

The Support Team @ Zetya

Auriga

Seems to be working fine. Had a panic attack because everything went down for 30 minutes when I was expecting several visits. Be careful with capacity and resources, it's a powerful tool but easy to misunderstand.

June 2, 2020

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to update your review.

Glad to see that you are up and running with our app! We always like to note that our app, like with most new tech, there is a learning curve.

If you have any questions regarding settings or features please don't hesitate to reach out to our fast and friendly support desk at https://support.zetya.com and we'll be happy to help you.

The Support Team at Zetya

Bergo Designs

As we are slowly reopening by appointment only, we needed a stand alone booking calendar so that customers can schedule a time to shop in our retailer store through our Shopify store. It has the functionality we need and should be easy for our customers to use. Support was very quick and thorough. Thanks Rob.

The Bike Project

Customer Support by Rob has been helpful in setting up my products on the app. I think the app could be refreshed in overall look and to make configuration a little bit more intuitive. But the app functions work to my needs.

Party Castles Rental Services Inc.

i use this app for my Bounce House Rental business. It makes taking and managing my bookings super easy!!

Rocky & Maggie's Pet Boutique and Salon

We use this app to book online/instore appts for dog grooming. I enjoying using this app for the ease of connecting with our cutomers via shopify. I do wish the app labeled each date with its corresponding day of the week Sunday-Saturday.

TREEHOUSE kid and craft

This app has been great for us and all of the various types of bookings that we do. It took us many emails to figure out how to use the app but their customer service team is responsive and helpful.

Natures Studio JSJ

I really like this app! It's easy for my clients to use and the support desk is super to work with when I have a question. I am not a tech person at all, so I would suggest paying them for the install.

Elite Recovery

For just $25 they helped us customize the app to be exactly what we needed. Things are going smoothly now and the orders and bookings are rolling in! Thanks BookThatApp!

Previous 1 3 4