BookThatApp

Flexible & Scalable Booking Solutions for all Applications

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

ELLA

Ignore bad reviews. If you are not experienced enough to use the app, it is not the developers fault. A good app covers a lot of topics that customers often have to deal with when a small business owner doesn't take the time (or use the tool) to make purchases easier. This app IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST if you're wanting to do product rentals and other appointment/booking style functions on your Shopify site. If you go elsewhere to add rentals/bookings you'll come back to this app, trust me, that's what happened to me. My favorite features include being able to have my assistant manage orders from a separate login through a URL and being able to list products for sale as well as for rent in the SAME listing! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Support is wonderful too. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Praticus Creations

This App is awesome! I thought i was gonna have the worst time ever and then Albert in the Customer Service Chat spent 5 minutes and fixed my whole issue. Even admitted that it was a small issue on their end and that it shouldnt happen again. Thanks Albert!!!

LitNuts.com

I publish an e-newsletter called LitNuts. Book publishers and authors pay us to advertise their books in our newsletter. BookThatApp has been a great (and economical!) way to accept advertising orders based on availability and manage our advertising calendar.

Hire A Kombi

Great app with plenty of options and flexibility. Really quick and helpful service, would highly recommend

Base Camp

We are using this app to rent campsites. Was a little difficult to get set up, but support was awesome in helping us get it working great.

Glamur

I use this app for my dress rental platform and it is a little tricky and scary at first but I immediately contacted the helpline and Rob was absolutely amazing and he responded so quickly and this app is just amazing and so are the people. Totally recommend. 10/10

Let's go baby

the customer service is AMAZING. always available and with an almost imediate response. for me this is very important as I'm the only person in the startup so I always look for true and close partners. BTA helps to organize all the rentals that we receive and when we'll be bigger I know I'll take much more from BTA. thank you all!

Huffkins Bakery

Great app for taking table reservations across multiple cafes on our website. Easily customisable with lots of features. Rob, the developer is always on hand to help and quick to respond. Would recommend it and happily try any other apps from this developer.

Hockley Valley Shop

Fantastic app that gets better with every update. Customization can be done on your own with minimal help from support. If you run into any issues, the support team is extremely helpful and has assisted me with resolving the few bugs I ran into while customizing the app.

Weather or Not Accessories

Great service! Our Dir. of Ops chose this plug-in and set everything up. A few years later, she moved on. I've picked up the work and although I'm pretty tech-savvy, I'm short on time. I recently chatted with BTA Support a few times and they helped me so quickly! It was such a relief. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27