BookThatApp Appointments

BookThatApp Appointments

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 2, 2023

My experience with bookthat app was top tier. I needed help setting up a custom page embed, their representative, Albert, did it free of charge.

CLAIRAMOR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 2, 2023

I work for a not-for-profit, and we used BookThatApp for various programs requiring simultaneous bookings. This is a powerful tool with a long learning curve, but Rob B. was incredibly helpful in teaching us the intricacies of the back-end of the software. We were really grateful that he was so personable, and would often link us to a written confirmation of what he had just mentioned, so we know in stone what we were looking for. We were able to work with BookThatApp's many different tools (which I have come to learn, are still being updated and developed into things that are even better) and save money. Thanks, Rob and BTA!

The GreenUP Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 18, 2023

Very helpful customer service. I was helped by Albert, he immediately fixed my issue and did so with ease and in a timely manner. Would highly recommend!

LA DESIGNER HIRE
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 9, 2023

Great app! The customer service is very helpful and always present. They understand the issue and help immediately.

Tufting London
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 29, 2022

Réponse très rapide pour chaque demande d'assistance que j'ai fait.
Beaucoup d'options pour les calendriers !

Québec s'amuse !
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 28, 2022

Great App! Does exactly what I need it to for my Candle Making Workshops. And anytime I have had questions the quick response time is fantastic.

Okanagan Candle Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 28, 2022

de app werkt prima, de helpdesk reageert erg snel. tot nu toe erg tevreden. wij verhuren LEGO en waren al lang op zoek naar een goede app. die hebben we nu dus gevonden

2TTOYS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 26, 2022

Soporte de Bookthatapp tiene muy buena disposición para solucionar los problemas, aplicación muy fácil de entender y administrar.
Gracias!

Termas del Sol
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 9, 2022

Great customer service even at 11:30pm when I have time to work on the app they were able to assist me!

Pinkie Punks Creations
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 1, 2022

Great app to plan your appointments. If I had any questions it was awnserd very fast and the experience with the support chat is great so far!

DaanInkTattoos