BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Cross Auto Detail NW

I use this app to help book service appointments. Great app that works well with pretty much any theme of choice. Customer support is very responsive and helpful which is a huge key factor when choosing an app to work with.

Own Kind Australia

This app is the answer to all my manual booking issues. This is a weight off my shoulders not to mention a professional solution my customers are loving. The support I received is also next to none. When issues arose around knowledge of set up and functionality they were quick to offer clear and concise advice. They even went on to help with installation of extended functionality based on my unique needs. I highly recommend the app and the support behind it.

House of First Aid

I would like to thank Alex at bookthatapp he responded to my questions quickly as I'm in Australia and he is most likely in the Sates. My issue was mainly in the codes which I have very little experience in that field.

Plant B Life

So far its been a great app and many bookings have come through without an issue. Excellent fast customer support too.

shop.safejourneybarcelona

I am setting up my shop, and the BookThatApp support team has been a great help: fast response and friendly support team. I am sure I will enjoy working with them in the future.

The Pretty Table

I love this App! It’s perfect for my event decor rental boutique. I paid for help from a Zetya expert name Rob. He was great! He helped me over a several hours to perfect my request. He also asked me to consider options to manage expenses. He was super patient and offered prompt responses. Other booking apps don’t compare to this one and the staff is it nearly as helpful and knowledgeable about their software. Best booking app!

October 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that we were able to get your store up and running, and were able to meet all of your booking needs!
-The Zetya Support Team

Pick-e-Bike AG

After a long research of Apps BookThatApp was the best choice. It is perfectly integrated into the shop and the customer stays during his whole journey in the shop and doesn't have to bounce to another website with other payment methods. So this is in my opinion the best and easiest way to integrate class-/event-tickets into your shop. Highly recommendable is the support -> they helped me out very quick and did a great job! Thank you very much!

The Formal Gallery

The team at Zetya Support have been outstanding at responding to my requests in a timely fashion. Every request, big or small, has been answered. They explain things in a very easy to understand way too. I have used their paid service a couple of times to write some specific code like collecting customer information at the time an appointment is made. All works perfectly. Thanks Zetya!

Adventure Outfitters

I'm working with very little technical knowledge, and this app has been a lifesaver for my shop! Parts of the configuration I didn't understand were handled quickly and professionally by the help team, and I had a fantastic experience with a small customization to my booking page. 10/10. Also, must commend Rob from Zetya support for fixing my issue today about twenty seconds after I opened the ticket :) Thank you!!

Moms & Co

A great app for rentals. User-friendly and customer support is very helpful and answers quickly. I recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14