BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

TruEdge Lawn Care

I use BookThatApp (BTA) for scheduling. I reached out to BTA support for installation of the coding and their response time is very fast. Rob installed exactly what we needed for our Shopify store within 24 hours. This is the best support I had from an app support so far. Rob provided excellent customer support. Will recommend this BTA app to others.

INDIVIDUAL36

this was my first experience with book that app and I have to say that it’s was pleasurable one. I had trouble setting things up so I reached out to customer service, Rob was so helpful he fixed my issue and helped me understand what the problems were. I feel he Rob went above and beyond. He even went as far as to go into my store and fix things himself, with my permission of course. I would definitely recommend this app. Thank you book that app.

Ploughandharrow

I have used this app to help my Pub customers enable takeaway food deliveries. It has helped the kitchens to determine the correct schedule in order to keep their customers satisfied. Rob and Alex have been superb in their support in making this work for us.

academicnetworkofdance

This app is exactly what we needed to transition from teaching in person to teaching on Zoom with a super easy check out. Anytime I had a question or needed help I got a response quickly. I’m very happy.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

Space Out Sister

I have had the very best experience with Book That App. The customer service is superb & I cannot recommend Book That App enough. Everything was up & running within hours. Thank you for all the support & great service your App provides. KF

Relax Lounge SPA Västerås

Really powerful booking system with a lot of options for a good price. Best of all is their great support that replies within hours, sometimes minutes!! Always solving oriented and friendly!

Cindi's Boutique

Awesome app and great CS. They get back to you quickly which is one of the most important things when trying to run a business.

Mediv

So far should be the best option for appointment booking Shopify application. Their Technical Support Rob is very supportive and responsive!

lavanilla

Great app for appointment, so many features, plus you will get five star customer service! They are very responsive and helpful

Still Water Alchemy

This App works extremely well. The Support Team is absolutely superb! They consistently get back to you and are very helpful. They saved me hours of stress (literally, they are a Godsend) - 10/10 would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19