BookThatApp Appointments

Booking platform for appointments, classes, & product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Swished

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant app and essential if you are a rentals business. Their service is also first class, always very responsive and helpful!

Evey.is

Location Iceland

Using this app for rental. Didn't fully understand everything so I reached out for help and got all my questions answered. Made it really easy and I'm happy with the outcome.

Delicieux Chocolat

Excellent! Very easy-to-use, even for someone like me with very limited web development experience. I've used the app to add courses to my website. I came across one or two issues and I raised a ticket quite easily. The ticket was resolved within 15 minutes! Thank you Rob for your help. Brilliant! Thanks again

Write On! Creative Writing Center

Time spent using app Over 2 years

AMAZING!! Customer support made the transition to a new theme stress-free!! I have been using BTA for over two years, and it has worked great for scheduling and notifying my customers. Today I took a new Shopify to active and had a few minor issues I couldn't figure out. Rob B. was on it! He had both issues fixed in seconds and my site is looking and performing perfectly!

Mad B's quilt and sew

Time spent using app About 2 years

They helped me to create a calendar and give good options for all of the class types for our business. Support is super helpful too!

RentaScooter Las Vegas

Scooter rental biz in Las Vegas. Absolutely LOVE the support provided. Platform and workflow is simple once its set up correctly. Keep up the great work!

Insidr®

Location Germany

So to be honest integration is not always easy and selfunderstanding but the support is always available and is taking care until everything is well set-up to meet the needs of our store. We are happy with the integration now and the support as well. Thank you for your help!

ZEUS X1

A fantastic app, and the best part.... the customer service is incredible. It helps me a lot to set up everything around bookings.

Volleyball Labs

Location Australia

Very powerful app.
It is by far the most customisable app I have come across, once you get used to it.
The support team is very helpful and respond quickly.
Seems difficult to make styling changes to the dawn theme when it comes to placing widgets next to products, however, I maybe just unaware of the proper actions to take.
Highly recommend this app.
Thanks team!

Toolpartner

Location Denmark

We needed this app for our power tool rental website and I had a hard time figuring out how choosing a date range would change the price according to the number of days. I started the online chat in the app and 3 min. later BookThatApp fixed it. This app is just what we needed and it works perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28