BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Tony Barber Style

Customer care is very great!!
App integrated perfectly on my store with rob about support.zetya.
The best app for booking.

Verte Media

This app is awesome.
It is the main app that drives our web site.
We love the functionality for any kind of booking capabilities. I looked at 7 other apps, all of them were clunky, not working right or did not deliver on the functionality.
Zatya clearly know what they are doing. PS
The tech support is just top notch. I had so many questions and requests and they were able to solve all of them (mostly due to my misconfigurations from so many options that are available).
They were able to find conflicting code with other apps/themes that made life so much easier.
This app/company rocks.

Sherwani King

Great App and amazing customer service. Always respond immediately and the app has been amazing for the last 5 years helping us with thousands of bookings. Thanks Zetya BTA team

The Seafood School at Billingsgate

Really impressed with the speed and help offered by the customer support team at BookThatApp. The 'how to' videos' are very well put together.

DP's Sweet Life

These guys are so great. Their support team is so quick and have helped me so much! The tutorials are fantastic.

Meyer Family Vineyards

For the price, this is the best booking calendar out there! Main emphasis is on their STELLAR support team that I have never waited more than 8 hours for a resolution from. Lots of customizable options, and the team will work with your for what you need on your site.

TravelTräger

Functionality really serves every purpose you can imagine. There are hundreds of ways to customize and I have to put emphasize on the support(!). You get answers in less than 12 hours and the employees are dedicated to solve your problems. Really astonished about that service-level! :-)

ARTualize

It's working great so far - I am on a trial plan and find that the app works for the rental service offered. The customer support is also prompt and professional - I would definitely recommend.

The Find Boutique

I used this app to book appointments for my website - the helpdesk were super efficient, quick and responsive - highly recoomend!

Bubble & Tub

Fantastic APP that has really helped with the performance of our business and the support team are excellent - would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24