BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Alchemy Farm

Excellent customer service! Polite and quick.

I tried a few other booking apps but decided on BookThatApp and am happy that I did.

Thanks for your help Alex!

jeanpaulfung

I literally spent a week going through 30 different booking websites and platforms before I settled on BookThat App.

Here are a few of the other ones I tried:

Microsoft Bookings
Calendy
Acuity Scheduling
Checkfront
bookwhen
Sesami
Booking App by Webkul

BookThatApp were the only platform which had the flexibility for my business I needed.
I have jobs ranging from 1 hr to 2 days, all carried out by one person.

Here is a link to my Shopify site if you wanna see what I mean. http://jeanpaulfung.myshopify.com/

The installation / customisation took a bit of understanding and commitment. For those of you without any coding experience at all, I recommend paying for the installation. For only $25 it will make your life so much easier.

It took me a while to understand how their ‘Forms’ worked. Basically, their different forms = different booking time formats. I ended up installing 2 forms with BookThatApp:
Form 2 for my projects which lasted for 2 days
Form 3 for my projects which lasted between 1-8 hours
If you’re unsure which form to use, hit them up and ask. I drew a flowchart explaining what I needed.

Initially I was using the Debut theme, but then decided to change my theme to Prestige. I had to pay the installation fee again (which sucked) but it was completely my mistake because they clearly state it on their installation payment page. I’d recommend being 100% with your theme before installing BookThatApp. The 2nd installation process was quick and easy however. Took about 15 mins + ironing out a few bugs.

In terms of customer service, Rob and Alex and my saviours. I currently have 4 tickets open, each about 10 messages long and they have been nothing but polite and helpful. Even when I thought they were going to tell me to fuck off for asking too many stupid questions, they kept replying promptly around the clock with positive solutions.

I couldn’t be happier with BookThatApp.

Marie Satori

This app is the main utility I use on my website. It helps me book and schedule over thousands of sessions per month. I was torn between using this or Acuity, and BookThatApp has for exceeded my expectations. Also, their customer support is hands down the best. I receive responses and resolutions within 24-48 hours. Thank you!

Gravitee Boardshop

Excellent customer support, super fast response! The best booking app I've found for Shopify. Steve, Gravitee Boardshop

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you found our support team helpful!

Bus Wash Buddy

Outstanding customer service, I've had a great experience working with API and the shopify product pages. Top pick for any scheduling app, especially if you have many locations. Can't recommend enough!

Boomy Surfcamp

You can only use one type of booking form out of the box. However if you can fiddle with the code a bit you can make multiple ones work at the same time. The support team is very responsive and helpful.

Home Smith

I loved working with the team at Book That App... I was switching themes in Shopify and needed to have the booking forms changed and had to add a second. They are so fast at getting things done and getting back to me. And as a busy small business owner, I really appreciate the way they would follow up on a regular basis to make sure things were completed and done correctly. Thanks!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you to get everything functioning the way you needed it!
-The Support Team @ Zetya

Island Creek Oysters | Order Oysters Online | Buy Oysters Online

The app is straight forward and effective, and the support team is unbelievably helpful and responsive! This app streamlined our booking system as our tour program grew, and we would not have succeeded without it. There are some nuances to work through, and the reporting could be a little more sophisticated, but overall this has been a very positive experience, and the support team has been a big part of that. Thanks Rob, Gavin, Alex et al!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! We also appreciate the feedback regarding our reporting functionality. We do plan on adding additional reporting capability in a future release so keep an eye on our forum!
The Support Team @ Zetya

victorynoleggi

Very good app. I appreciate that is free till 9 bookings so you can try all features without waste money. It's the best solution on the app store, the use is very simple, assistance is very fast and complete.
I think that in many parts can be better but for who know a bit of html is not too hard to personalize.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
The Support Team @ Zetya

Olivarez Honey Bees, Inc.

We have a unique business as we sell Queen Bees across the US. BookThatApp allows our customers to select the exact day they want to receive their queen as well as notify our customers a few days before shipment so they can prepare their hive. Configuration is straight-forward but if support is needed, the support team is fast and friendly.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! We hope that you continue to enjoy the app.
- The Support Team @ Zetya