BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The #1 Rated App for Appointments, Classes and Product Rentals

CineDutch

The customer service is the best I've ever experienced! Extremely quick to respond and help resolve issues!

PicSnic

I used this app for few months already and it has been the only one able to accommodate my needs for my unique rental model ( I rent PicSnic around the main parks in Toronto downtown ) I needed it so many different features and thankfully they were able.to provide 80% of them limiting the amount of apps I have to deal with! Also i had several.issies figuring out the set ups and the customers service have always been amazing! Thank you Rob and Alex

Ski The Whites

We added this to our site and are excited to have the ease of use with rental bikes, skis, and more. Their technical support was excellent to dial in our product pages too. Well worth the $25.

Calabogie Motorsports Park | CMP

We like to refer to this app as Bookify ( sorry eh ) - it makes booking our client experiences easy to use on both ends and when we are stuck with a config error the response is quick, friendly and on point.

Perth City Market

Amazing app with so many useful features. The support team is also very helpful and response time is super quick. Highly recommend!

The Haunted Game Cafe

Very powerful software that can be used in a lot of different ways. We used it to create a table reservation system and also events. A big thanks to the customer service team who were great about helping us getting it setup

PeekUp

We are using BookThatApp for our shop so customers can schedule appointments where we pick up things from their homes. In general, we are very happy with it, there are lots of configuration options and the team seems to have passion for their app. Though when a bug came up, it took us two attempts to explain the problem and we eventually had to be less nice so that we were taken seriously and that it was recognized that it is a bug that should be fixed. However in the end, the bug was fixed within a day, that was great! One important feature request we still have is that in the booking calendar overview it would be great if we could choose which information pops up when hovering above bookings. In particular, we would like to display the customer's address there. Choosing what is displayed in the calendar overview could be a great setting (with radio buttons) also for lots of other customers we think. Overall, we would recommend BookThatApp and believe that the app, if continually improved, can become the best in its class!

KaribuTrips

We got a realy nice UX integration with our site. Great app and customer support! Any minor issue that appeard, was properly and quickly solves by the team.

My Greatest Rentals

Best App out there! Covers all we need for our rental business.
Great service too. All set and done in no time. Thanks for that.

Una Notte

Great calendar functionality for a rental site. Customer service is quick to respond at all hours and helpful in navigating installation + troubleshooting issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26