Loyalty and Rewards Referrals

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 20, 2022

I asked seven times over the course of 35 minutes to confirm the price. Let me be clear: this app isn't free. But they also refuse to reveal the actual cost. They kept saying "it's free for now for you to see all the features" over and over. So they wanted me to set everything up, invest my time and energy, for an app that could be $5 or $500 a month. Deceitful. I still haven't been told the cost, either.

rosewell
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Channelwill replied December 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback.

I'm sorry that our customer service can't answer your questions perfectly, but I believe this is in a responsible attitude towards you.
Before the pricing strategy comes out, we won't promise our customers in advance.

In addition, we provide a very simple novice guide and a wealth of multilingual templates, so you don't need to spend a lot of time setting it up, which can usually be completed in a few minutes.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to connecting with you to resolve these issues.

Andy
Product Manager

November 10, 2022

I downloaded this app because I read many good reviews, unfortunately, they didn't attend to my request as I have emailed multiple times. I haven't gotten started on the app yet because I am yet to receive any support despite all my emails

Shoepify
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 13 days
Channelwill replied November 30, 2022

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for your experience you had. We will be taking steps internally to ensure this sort of interaction remains an isolated incident. At present, we have contacted you by mail, but we haven't received your reply yet. You can always find us through live chat, which is the fastest way. So sorry again for your bad experience.

Looking forward to connecting with you to re-establish the service-level we take pride in offering our merchants!

Kevin