Loyalty and Rewards Referrals

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 29, 2023

Great service from Catherine. I like rewards for referrals. Would like to sort the list of ways to earn.

Inclusive Inc
January 29, 2023

Incredibly friendly customer support staff, were very quick to respond and solve all of my issues, no complaints so far.

Silhara Studios
Spain
January 29, 2023

So far so good, I'm not through my set up process yet but the chat team was helpful and unlocked customization options quickly for me.

Scrunchie Shop
January 29, 2023

great customer service, will try this app for my shop. easy to use and navigate. its user friendly app to use for beginners.

Aurorastationery
Singapore
January 28, 2023

Great customer service by Mariadel. She was so sweet and was able to anticipate my needs before I even asked based on my profile. The app is also very easy to use. Great instructions throughout.

Kennedy Avenue
January 28, 2023

Je suis encore entrain de la paramétrer, l'application propose beaucoup de fonction, c'est top et le support est réactif et disponible !

HEMPI - CBD Shop
France
January 27, 2023

Just setting up the app, so I haven't used it fully yet but, super quick, friendly and helpful service.

Stefani's Secret Sinsations
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
January 27, 2023

Just starting with Loyalty. So far it looks good. Very fast customer support to remove branding information. - Thank you!

tntmagic
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
January 27, 2023

Mariadel is so great and sweet, very helpful and in-time support. I'm just starting using, hopefully, this will be a good app.

Hermosa Hair
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 27, 2023

Mariadel was a GREAT help! Thank you for getting me all set up for success in my business adventure.

Oliver & Company