REWARDS & LOYALTY PROGRAM

Rewards, referrals, loyalty points - powerful loyalty program

Free

V380 Camera

Location China

非常棒的积分app. 不仅可以积分 还能推荐引流。客服小姐姐也非常nice 有问必答 响应那叫一个及时。墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!墙裂推荐!

CJ Wholemart

Location Philippines

I tried this app and easy to use and have a very good customer support. As a newbie, it will help me to reach more customers.

lazybonezmediallc

Customer service is absolutely amazing. Mariadel helped me so much and was there anytime I had a question. And I had alot! Amazing team behind this app

STAYREADYSWIM

It was easy ,not complicated at all installing this app , highly recommend for small business owners that would like to give their customers loyalty rewards.

lumenoculars

Glad to see more third party developers tackle this problem. I have no idea why Shopify doesn't see the value of out of the box loyalty membership type apps.

Laura-writing-services

One of SealApp's newer apps. However, it works well and does its job well. Wish Shopify took these kinds of apps seriously!

BotaniVie

The support staff and developers are very quick to respond to questions I had.
The app is easy to use and has plenty of options.

Runnin Routes

Great customer service. Helped with my issue as soon as possible. Its a new app and they are constantly adding new things and I look forward to whats next to come.

medievaltools

Best app out there for its price - haha. But in all seriousness, it has everything you need and has been great for our store.

idacoffeestore

New app, glad to be the guinea pig. This should be included with Shopify, but at least this is free to install!

Previous 1