BOOM Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

BOOM Cart Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Boom Upsell

Sell More with One Click Upsell Funnels & Upsell Bundles

CoolAndSmartGadgets.com

Good app and has a simple to use interface.
There are some additional features it could do with for sure but for what it provides as a free app, it is quite good. The pop-up at check out is very clean and ideal place for buyers. Support is also excellent and helped me get on board. Will re-review once new features has been integrated.

Sinocare

As an free app, it definitely will help your store to grow sales. customer service is great as well.

The Birth Effect

The best upsel app that i know, support is really fast and like a super hero!
I use it on many shopy and really works well

voxomy

Great for 1 language store but excellent support and help you to make a cross sell. Nice for a free apps

My Chi and Me

Tech support told us we have multiple checkout forms because we're using multiple payment gateways.. Unfortunately the App is not able to find the right checkout button to show the upsell on. So in this occasion not for us but the dashboard and functionality are very clean. Tech Support are Fantastic, thank you guys!

TheNasanas

I haven't had the opportunity to use this app as yet, but the customer support was very interactive and helpful. I look forward to trying it out on my store!