Boost Convert ‑ Sales Pop

Boost Convert ‑ Sales Pop

by BoostFlow

Boost conversion rates with Sales Pop-ups and Countdown Timers

Bell Fashion House

An amazing app. It truly increased the number of order checkout on my store. Before Boost Convert, I've been struggling how to get people to buy on my store but most of them leave. Since the app started to show other's sales notification, people really paid more attention to my storefront and decided to buy. I can't thank Boost Convert enough for such a great sales boosting idea.
To be honest, it took just a few minutes to set up and Boost Convert has done everything for me automatically. Thank you Boostflow team!

April 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

peaceofhome.se

The app does not work with more than one countdown timer at the time, which was what I was looking for (to have more than one timer with different conditions). If I create 2 different timers to show for two different collections, only one timer shows for both collections.

April 24, 2019

We are very sorry about the issue you have got with our app. We already sent you an email about the solutions. Could you please check your email? Thanks!

Erbilo

BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP BEST APP

April 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great motivation for the whole Boost Convert team 😊 Please let us know if you need anything. Cheers!

Bearsumo

After taking the time to evaluate and use Boost Convert, it helps me to improve my store conversion rate.
We've used a lot of other highly rated apps for social proof/urgency and this one takes the cake by a long shot.
Sincerest thanks again to the team! What a pleasure!

April 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

Tana World

Very good app for boosting conversion rates for my Shopify stores. The best thing is that it's free. Very goodddd!

April 08, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Ola.Pet

Very easy to use, helpful and lightweight app. Highly recommend for store owners who are running Facebook ads and want to improve the conversion rates. 5-star!!!!!!

April 03, 2019