Boost Sales‑ Upsell Cross‑sell

Boost Sales‑ Upsell Cross‑sell

by Beeketing

Smart, Auto upsell & cross-sell to boost order value & sales

tanatest

Really good app. Highly recommend to boost your salessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Phone +on

the simplicity of this app and how well it navigates a newbie like myself is amazing defiantly recommend !!

Reedawn

What's not to like with up and cross-sales?

A perfect app that makes life a tad easier, and is easy to use.

Recommended.

The Bun in the Oven

Had a couple of issues initially with this app and didn't understand why i couldn't setup any of my offers. They got it fixed and gave me additional free days to test it. Created my offers and launched my products. I had sales but AOV was low so i decided to check my setup. Lo and behold! They're gone! No offers setup! Not cool at all. It's easy to use that's true. But you have to check on it everyday to make sure it does what it's supposed to do. Will need to find another app. Can't rely on this especially with the holidays coming.

Bec's online store

This app was really easy to use to help get my business products out there. it looks really good as well.

AFishs

I used this app to help me do upselling Product.I realy like how it does upselling. I would be nice if it did better!

Illegurl

This app is really easy to use and helped me increase my sales. This app also helped redirect my customers to better products.

look fit be strong

I used this app to boost my sales, i like how it work and it is easy to use by making offers to people.

the silver line store

A must have if you want to increase your AOV and profit! Great support as well, they were able to apply custom requests to my store.

DIY Welding Plans

This is a really fun app to use. Its simple and it works! Thank you for Boosting My Sales. I am in the paid version.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53