Sales Booster

Sales Booster

by Hektor Commerce

Increase sales using 6 proven revenue generating tools in one

Wish Upon A Gift Shoppe

great app! I just tried it to see if it fits my needs but will pass for now.

Neat Badger

Great app and responsive support! The only app you will ever need to use for boosting sales to be honest. Must have for every store.

Essence Essentials

Within in 30 minutes of setting up countdown timer on select products, and enabling relevant persuasion badges, we had $87 in sales. Seriously.

Iloveveterinary

So far so good. I like that the offer bundle 6 in 1

Ddcrocheting04

So easy to set up all you do is set it up and forget about it it runs itself thanks

Jacobeans

Excellent app with more options is proving very useful. It's great to be able to display badges, icons and some text onto the trusted pages such as product page cart and checkout. I am using the announcement bar for greeting and more info. Looking forward to trying the product timer with a sale and haven't tested the social proof at present. If you use the badges mainly for trust like I am then would say worth the money being easy to implement quickly without doing any hard code alterations. Any of the other options included might be a bonus depending on what you're looking for to get from this type of app. Would recommend.

Wikistore23

This app is really good. Simplify our process by merging all into just one app. Very beautiful design.

Wow L3a9a

Great one i really loved it, very efficient

Louisiana Lagniappe

Of all the scarcity, social proof and trust building apps out there that are available to Shopify store owners, Sales Booster is by far the best, most complete and versatile sales and conversion booting applications you can add to get positive results . By combining all seven applications the software offers, it is truly a must-have addition to to any store owner looking to improve customer trust-building and increased sales performance. I have the software fully functioning on both of my stores and after seeing the results, I wouldn't open another store without having this tool.front and center performing it's many sales converting functions - an absolute must-have! - Sean Hussey - https://louisiana-lagniappe.myshopify.com/, https://www.all-about-the-garden-shop.com/

Vulcan Bags

Love the multitude of features this app offers! I use it on all of my stores now because it has most of the features I need to increase my conversion rate and trust all in one! 5/5

Previous 1