Sales Booster

Sales Booster

by Hektor Commerce

Increase sales using 6 proven revenue generating tools in one

Magtaas

good app. I am using it for top announcement bar, Product countdown timer and Checkout page motivator.

Mmm Cosmetic Bags

Awesome app i love the countdown timer and the trust badges! there is more work to do with the designs its not responsive

Lisasjewelryboxshop

Awesome app! It has so many useful tools for increasing your conversion rate and making your site easier to use for users! I will be using this on all of my stores going forward!

Beyonce Products Health And Beauty

Nice app, very easy to install and set, with no coding. I think this is a very good idea to boost sales and increase customer's trust, but, unfortunately, in my personal case, haven't worked as I've expected. I couldn't see any increment on sales or traffic, I had to check it in Google Analytics because I can't see any report on the performance page of the app, probably it has some issue there. The products on my shop are very specific, hence, customers that visit my shop, know exactly what is what they need. I hope it works for other shops, keep doing the good work. I am going to uninstall it and give it a try in the future.

Crazy Awesome Stuffs America

Awesome plugin! Using it daily and its increasing my profit.

Storeavenue

Awesome app. Developers are quick to respond and implement suggestions. What i really like about this app is how it incorporates 6 key features into 1 app. These features look great, are easy to use and will greatly increase conversions and ROI. Well done Hektor! :)

Bagbag Bg

Nice app and great support from the team.

2 Next