Rezensionen (7.284)

good hope it helps.

Rose & Olive
Indien
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 28. März 2024

Thanks for the positivity! We hope it helps too and are here for any support you need. Here's to great results ahead!

18. März 2024

Rain was the first person I spoke with upon downloading the app to verify my site. He gave me a great tip on how to improve something on my page within the first minute of our chat and I really appreciated that as I am very new to e-comm/shopify/and website development in general (NO experience at ALL prior to February) so I really welcome tips like this!. Feel like he encouraged me to reach out in the future with whatever issues might arise! Hoping everyone is as nice and helpful! Id give 5 stars but I've only been on the app for about 10 minutes and I am looking forward to seeing what benefits can be gained by using it!

Iron Kitty
3 monate mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Welcome aboard! Thrilled we could help right off the bat. Our team is always here to offer tips and support as you grow. We're excited for you to see all the benefits our app has to offer.

24. März 2024

I had a problem with my site, and the support person who took care of me was called Jon, he informed me very well, and he is very patient, he was able to find me a solution

LuminaLedPro
Belgien
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

We're glad we could help you out! Providing top-notch support and finding solutions is what we're here for. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

21. März 2024

Just getting started with onboarding and EJ was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended! Thanks, EJ!

kbelle
27 tage mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

So glad to hear your onboarding experience was smooth with our helpful and professional support! Your recommendation means a lot. Thank you for the shoutout! 😊

12. Juni 2024

Empezando! el inicio perfecto porque rápidamente me han ayudado a incluir la web correctamente e indicarme las mejores opciones.

Nos pondremos a trabajar con ella y haremos uso del tiempo de prueba para sacar el maximo partido y comprobar que es justo lo que necesitamos despues de buscar muchs

alliwant
Spanien
Ein tag mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2024

¡Gracias por darnos una oportunidad! Estamos encantados de ayudarle a comenzar sin problemas. Siéntase libre de explorar durante el período de prueba y avísenos si tiene alguna pregunta durante el proceso.
- Kevin y el equipo de SEO Booster

5. März 2024

Very helpful chat services with EJ. Looking forward to exploring more.

Heat Wheat Products
Australien
2 monate mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 7. März 2024

Great to hear our chat services were helpful! We can't wait for you to explore more. Thanks and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better.

29. Februar 2024

Market Trends
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

18. Februar 2024

i cant give it 5 stars yet until i do a test run but the customer service was great!

Crafteedays
3 monate mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 20. Februar 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback on our customer service! We're excited for you to test run the app. Please reach out anytime if you need assistance!

31. Mai 2024

So far the introduction was top notch.

can't give yet 5 stars as I have not tested everything.

Saranghae | Korean Skincare & Cosmetics
Schweiz
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Thanks for the positive start! 😊 We're here to make sure your experience earns those 5 stars. Let us know how we can help!

23. Mai 2024

Very helpful service by Therese

AMANZI
Indien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear you found our service helpful. If there's anything we can improve, feel free to let us know.