Rezensionen (7.205)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Mai 2024

good i liked but i wanted to have yearly plan as well too

Gizmo Galaxy Deals
Irak
37 minuten mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you liked it. We'll definitely consider adding a yearly plan option in the future.

16. April 2024

good

Nekoza
Südafrika
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 18. April 2024

Thanks for the review! We're glad you had a good experience. Please let us know how we can make your experience even better!

10. Februar 2024

Jon's invaluable assistance in verifying my store exceeded my expectations. His promptness, expertise, proactive problem-solving, and friendly approach made the entire process seamless and stress-free. If you're seeking a reliable and knowledgeable professional for store verification, look no further than Jon. I wholeheartedly recommend his services and commend him for his outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction.

Home And Office Hub
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 23 stunden mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 12. Februar 2024

Thrilled to exceed your expectations with our service! 🌟 Your recommendation means the world to us. Thanks for highlighting our commitment to customer satisfaction! If there's anything we can do, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

1. Juni 2024

Thanks to Pol for assisting with the verification process for the App. We're excited to use this App.

The NeedMeShop
15 minuten mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

We're thrilled to have helped you with the verification process! 🌟 Enjoy using the app and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better!

29. Februar 2024

Market Trends
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

9. Februar 2024

very easy to install and use, and great customer support team

Casa Amar
Italien
9 tage mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 12. Februar 2024

23. Mai 2024

Very helpful service by Therese

AMANZI
Indien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear you found our service helpful. If there's anything we can improve, feel free to let us know.

1. Mai 2024

Bonne presentation, répond Bien a ma demande et offre d’autres possibilité

Enfom Clothing
Kanada
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 3. Mai 2024

Merci pour votre avis! Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez apprécié notre présentation et notre réactivité. Nous sommes là pour explorer plus de possibilités avec vous !
- Kevin et l'équipe SEO Booster

3. Dezember 2023

So far so good!

Yaci was very helpful - she verified my Shopify store and added value by doing a quick scan at my website and suggesting two ways to make it more personalized. I love the attention to detail as someone just getting started in this space.

I want to leave this review as honest as possible, so giving 4/5 seems appropriate as I haven't done anything critical just yet.

St. Claire
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 5. Dezember 2023

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're thrilled to hear we've been helpful in personalizing your Shopify store. Excited to see you grow and let us know if you need help along the way! 🌟🚀

5. Februar 2024

Great and fast support with helpful solutions!

Zenthivo