Rezensionen (7.170)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Oktober 2023

I rated it a 4 star since i just got it and need to give it some time to work. However, it was easy to install and gives the user alot of options. Izzy helped verify my store and did it in a very quick and painless way. Thanks !
Blake Jones

Blake Jones Designs
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 23. Oktober 2023

Hi Blake Jones Designs team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!

26. März 2024

fast and professional, certainly a great support

Adore Cosmetics Milano
Italien
30 minuten mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

Happy to hear you found our support fast and professional! We aim to provide the best service. Thanks for the kind words!

24. November 2023

So far my experience has been pretty good, EJ was amazingly helpful, pointing out something I hadn't realized wasn't working. Now I know to go and fix it. Thank you for this product, and when I have a chance to experience it more, I will gladly leave a review about it!

TwztdTeez
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 27. November 2023

Hi TwztdTeez team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience, so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!

1. April 2024

Alex thank you for your support

FIFODROP
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
31 minuten mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 3. April 2024

We appreciate the review and look forward to impressing you further as you continue using our service. Thank you!

13. Dezember 2023

Izzy was amazing and very helpful. Gave me some good criticism or options that can help my store be better and I'm grateful for the help.

ãyardsale
2 monate mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 15. Dezember 2023

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

21. April 2024

Siete intervenuti con prontezza, proprio come proffessionisti.

Collection Made in Italy
Italien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 23. April 2024

Grazie per l'ottima recensione! Siamo lieti che la nostra pronta risposta abbia soddisfatto le tue aspettative. Facci sapere come possiamo rendere la tua esperienza ancora migliore.
- Kevin e il team SEO di Booster

26. April 2024

great customer service

ElectronExpress
Vereinigtes Königreich
15 minuten mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad you found our customer service great. Let us know if there's anything more we can do to assist you.

19. September 2023

I'm just getting started using this app so I can't speak on it yet. Therese was very helpful in getting my store connected!

Adirondack North Shore Supply
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 25. September 2023

Hi Adirondack North Shore Supply team! 👋

25. März 2024

Easy to use and support is great

Kolohe Ko
23 minuten mit der App
Booster SEO hat geantwortet 26. März 2024

Happy to hear you find our app easy to use and our support great! Thanks for the positive feedback!

30. August 2023

Friendly upbeat support helped to verify my store. So far so good as I've just down loaded the app. Will be exploring the app a little more. Looking forward to using help again if I should need too.

Gadget the Hut