Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de enero de 2024

The support really helps me with my needs and though there's something the app can't resolved I think there's room for improvement in the future...hope not for long.

BanzaiHobby
Japón
Booster SEO respondió 16 de enero de 2024

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're glad our support could assist. We're continuously improving, and your input helps us grow. Here's to a better future soon!

3 de diciembre de 2023

So far so good!

Yaci was very helpful - she verified my Shopify store and added value by doing a quick scan at my website and suggesting two ways to make it more personalized. I love the attention to detail as someone just getting started in this space.

I want to leave this review as honest as possible, so giving 4/5 seems appropriate as I haven't done anything critical just yet.

St. Claire
Booster SEO respondió 5 de diciembre de 2023

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're thrilled to hear we've been helpful in personalizing your Shopify store. Excited to see you grow and let us know if you need help along the way! 🌟🚀

11 de octubre de 2023

I rated it a 4 star since i just got it and need to give it some time to work. However, it was easy to install and gives the user alot of options. Izzy helped verify my store and did it in a very quick and painless way. Thanks !
Blake Jones

Blake Jones Designs
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 23 de octubre de 2023

Hi Blake Jones Designs team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!

16 de noviembre de 2023

Very happy with the service. Communication was fast and effective. I achieved what I wanted to make happen.

Human Belongings
Italia
Booster SEO respondió 17 de noviembre de 2023

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

9 de noviembre de 2023

My customer service agent Yaci was so helpful and nice.

Empower Her Creations
3 meses usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 13 de noviembre de 2023

8 de diciembre de 2023

Well the service so far has been great - Yaci was so friendly in chat and even helped me with a few ideas for my site while we waited...,

There is not too much on FREE - and the next tier is quite pricey. This is probably better for bigger stores and can certainly grow with your needs.

stok.
Nueva Zelanda
39 minutos usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 11 de diciembre de 2023

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear our friendly service and ideas were helpful. We understand your concerns about pricing and will take that onboard as we strive to cater to stores of all sizes.

31 de diciembre de 2023

Very reactive and kind service.

VOILÀ le site
Francia
5 días usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 2 de enero de 2024

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

19 de septiembre de 2023

I'm just getting started using this app so I can't speak on it yet. Therese was very helpful in getting my store connected!

Adirondack North Shore Supply
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 25 de septiembre de 2023

Hi Adirondack North Shore Supply team! 👋

24 de noviembre de 2023

So far my experience has been pretty good, EJ was amazingly helpful, pointing out something I hadn't realized wasn't working. Now I know to go and fix it. Thank you for this product, and when I have a chance to experience it more, I will gladly leave a review about it!

TwztdTeez
10 minutos usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 27 de noviembre de 2023

Hi TwztdTeez team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience, so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!

13 de diciembre de 2023