Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de febrero de 2024

I've currently only used it for image optimization which cuts down our time of manually correcting images for a consistent look.

Today, I was needing to really start looking around the app and noticed the Free upgrade by verifying the store. EJ was efficient in getting this done for me, and adding our store to a VIP chat in order to receive priority chats in the future. EJ was also able to recommend adding some items to our website to increase our brand and help customers easily navigate back to our site.

Lemon & Lavender
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

Thrilled to streamline your image optimization and glad our support could enhance your experience! Thanks for sharing. We're here to help your brand shine!

31 de enero de 2024

Customer service was very efficient and helped right away. I love it when you need something and it gets done lightning quick and with no effort on my part. Thanks again!

Think Engraved
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 2 de febrero de 2024

Thrilled to hear you had a lightning-quick and effortless experience with us! We're always here to help. Thanks for the love! ⚡❤️

30 de diciembre de 2023

I have just had the pleasure of talking to Izzy from the support team and I must say she delivered a five star service! And that is truly something in a world where almost everything is robots, Ai and "if you want service... go back in time". But Izzy provided quick and kind service and on top of it all had a good tip for me to do even better with my site and she actually also took an interest in my site. Thank you!
To you that reads this review - A service like BOOSTER that actually provides real service is really worth considering when you decide which kind of help you want for your business.
Kind regards
Christian
Owner
Husfryd.dk

Husfryd
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 1 de enero de 2024

So glad to hear about your positive experience with our app and support! It's wonderful to know our real, attentive service stood out to you. Thanks for recommending us, and we're always here to help your business thrive! 🚀🌟

25 de enero de 2024

Receieve an amazing quick and efficient help/service from Jon this morning. He was also very very friendly. A great Asset to your company, hopefully if i need help again i am connected to him. Thank you!

Shop.thelondonhairclinic
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 7 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 26 de enero de 2024

It's music to our ears that you are happy with our customer support! Your 5-star review is much appreciated, and we're always here to help anytime you need us!! 🌟

20 de diciembre de 2023

I never write reviews, and especially about unistalling an app.

This app had some great features but I ended up switching to another app. However, after switching, there was leftover code on my shopify store and I was required to redownload the app to get them to remove it. It doesn't sound like a good thing, but they were incrediably nice and understanding of it. Even though I was not giving them anything, they still helped me out to remove it. Thank you!

Anime Anything
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 21 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused but are glad we could assist with the code issue. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we wish you all the best with your store!

18 de diciembre de 2023

I contacted Booster to get my store access to their priority servers. Alex helped me out and it took less than 4 minutes from start to finish. Wish all companies moved this fast and easy.

Love Bug Apparel
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 20 de diciembre de 2023

Thrilled to hear your experience with us was swift and smooth! We're always here to ensure top-notch service. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

3 de febrero de 2024

Jon did a great job helping with a quick question and made another useful suggestion while on the chat. Thanks.

Clover Market
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to help with your question and glad you found the suggestion useful. We're always here for you.

3 de febrero de 2024

Izzy was helpful. She has also provided tips and guide. Great customer service. I am not even paid members yet, but hopefully I would be a paid member for this app.

Household Gadgets
12 meses usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

Thrilled you found our service helpful and informative! We look forward to having you as a paid member. Thanks for considering us and for the kind words!

29 de enero de 2024

Just signed up and already improved lots of page issues. Therese from support was swift, polite, and went beyond what I asked her to improve our page.

Zeeks - Art for Geeks
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 30 de enero de 2024

Fantastic to hear about your swift improvements and great experience with support! We're here to make sure you get the best help. Thanks for sharing!

9 de enero de 2024

Therese was super responsive and I did not need to wait long to get what I needed. Thank you!

Feel Beautiful
Singapur
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Booster SEO respondió 10 de enero de 2024

Happy to hear you were satisfied with our quick response! We're always here to help. Thanks for your kind words!