Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 18. kesäkuu 2019

I used this app to help me to optimize and increase the sales, hope the best results soon thanks

tuttostyle4u
2. heinäkuu 2019

Nice app to optimize products images in one click! It's easy to use. Love that app. Hope this will help to get my desire SEO to get ranking on images.

BIOTOPLEVEL
3. marraskuu 2019

So far I just implemented the app to my store, but it was very easy to use and the video explaining how it works was very good

Navarro Official
19. elokuu 2019

GREAT!! It was super easy to do and I hope will be very effective. Thanks for making an easy product like this!

Goreea Designs
Kanada
12. elokuu 2019

love the apps which need only few clicks to get the job done! great work! I just installed it. Hoping to see results soon!

LA FORTUNA GOURMET
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
29. tammikuu 2019

i used this app and it optimises your seo with an easy interface to use. I extremely recommend this app

Accessory Shed
Uusi-Seelanti
24. heinäkuu 2019

Great app! Simple and quick set up! It really is easy, and does the hard work for you! So far, so good!

spendenbuch.ch
Sveitsi
14. lokakuu 2019

I used this app to help optimise my website images. It was very easy and only took a few minutes to complete.

Measina Treasures of Samoa
13. helmikuu 2021

I used this app for my images SEO optimisation and it tool only 2 seconds . i am happy to share this as I am sure every one need it .

kidelp
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Booster SEO vastasi 15. helmikuu 2021

We're so grateful for your kind words! 🚀 Thanks so much for sharing your review with us and the community! Much appreciated, Katherine

3. lokakuu 2019