Avis (7 580)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 juin 2024

Just started to reuse the app and start to make changes to our seo settings. Chatted with Michelle about som quick questions that came up. She answered them quick and we didn't have to wait long until first respons.

Nordic Sport
Suède
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 11 juin 2024

Great to hear you're diving back in! Our support team is here to help whenever questions arise. Feel free to reach out anytime. Happy optimizing!

8 juillet 2024

This app came highly recommended and so far I've found the customer support to be very good. I would love to write another review in a year if I'm seeing traffic growth (feel free to check back with me). This remains to be seen. I'm happy with the assistance I've received with set up.

Parisians Pure Indulgence
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 10 juillet 2024

Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts! We're glad you're pleased with the support and setup. We look forward to hearing about your progress and growth. Here's to a successful year ahead!

16 mai 2024

Review for Rain and the Image Processing App Support Team

I recently had the pleasure of working with Rain from the Image Processing App Support Team, and I couldn't be more impressed with the service I received. Rain was incredibly helpful, ensuring that my store was verified and added to the priority image-processing server queues. This has significantly increased the speed and reliability of the images being processed by the app, which is crucial for my business.
Rain's professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were evident throughout our interaction. He not only provided excellent support but also took the extra step to tag my store as VIP, guaranteeing that I receive the highest priority for any future assistance. This level of care and attention is truly appreciated.
Additionally, the team's guide, "Mastering On-Page SEO for Your Shopify
Overall, my experience with Rain and the support team has been exceptional. Their dedication to helping my store flourish is commendable, and I look forward to continuing to work with them. Thank you, Rain, for your outstanding service!
Have a wonderful day!

BLOOMHAUS MELBOURNE
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 20 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🌟 It was a pleasure assisting you, and we're thrilled to hear about the positive impact on your business. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Wishing you continued success!

3 juillet 2024

Alex was helpful and fast! She also shared with me a great tips. I didn't have any specific issue so I can't tell much more :-) Kindness, rapidity, and helpful are definitely the words I have to use to describe the little chat I had with Alex.

Re-leaf
Belgique
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 5 juillet 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled you found our support helpful and quick. It's great to hear you enjoyed the tips too! 😊

7 juin 2024

Jon was really nice and helpfull. We used the pro plan til today and were happy with it and the support is also great so we upgraded to premium to get more out of it.

Art For Everyone
Allemagne
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 10 juin 2024

We're thrilled to have you on board! Thanks for upgrading to premium. We're here to ensure you get the most out of our service. Enjoy!

5 juin 2024

I am still exploring the apps and have started by optimizing the images.
Pol was really helpful and I thank him for the suggestions.

BucheliUSA
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 7 juin 2024

That's great to hear! We're glad our support team could assist you with optimizing images. Feel free to reach out if you need further help! 🌟

19 juin 2024

The support at Booster is second to none. Yaci and EJ both were very responsive and helped me quickly to validate my store. While I waited, they gave great suggestions to help me improve my store. Would definitely consider upgrading my subscription in the future. Thanks again!

Whole Armor Clothing
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 21 juin 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled about your positive experience with our support team. We're here whenever you need us, and we look forward to seeing your store thrive!

13 juin 2024

fast reply, friendly operator, extra information given

The Blackmarket Lingerie and Swimwear
Australie
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 14 juin 2024

Glad to hear you had a positive experience! Thanks for appreciating the quick and friendly service. We're here whenever you need us!

31 mai 2024

I happened to run into the Booster SEO application and Rain from Booster App Customer Support was very much actively engaged in trying to find a solution for my Shopify store. He went above and beyond to make sure he could help my store thrive in the long run. The Booster SEO app features multiple tiers of service that's suited to a store owner's needs accordingly. So if you are in the Shopify app store looking for a SEO application with an attentive SEO customer service, please try this out yourself. Thank you Rain.

THENEWSEOUL
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 3 juin 2024

We're thrilled to have been able to assist you! 🚀 Thanks for choosing Booster SEO and for sharing your positive experience with our customer support. We're here to help your store thrive!

8 juillet 2024

Therese was a great support! Incredibly kind, respectful and she helped me fast with shop verification! She also put my shop on the priority servers and set my status to *VIP* chat for further commiunication. Everything is great! Looking forward to the functions of BOOSTER SEO & Co. Thank you!

Mindprints Design
Allemagne
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 9 juillet 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad our support team could assist you efficiently and enhance your service level. Enjoy using the app, and reach out anytime!