Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
24 mars 2024

Was super easy to install and set up, EJ was super helpful with customer service and verifying my online shop

bellajoie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 26 mars 2024

Great to hear it was a breeze to set up and our support was there for you! Thanks for the feedback, and happy selling with your online shop! 🚀

18 février 2024

i cant give it 5 stars yet until i do a test run but the customer service was great!

Crafteedays
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 20 février 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback on our customer service! We're excited for you to test run the app. Please reach out anytime if you need assistance!

24 mars 2024

I had a problem with my site, and the support person who took care of me was called Jon, he informed me very well, and he is very patient, he was able to find me a solution

LuminaLedPro
Belgique
Booster SEO a répondu 25 mars 2024

We're glad we could help you out! Providing top-notch support and finding solutions is what we're here for. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

1 avril 2024

Alex was super friendly and helped sort the issue out.

KickGame CPT
Afrique du Sud
Booster SEO a répondu 2 avril 2024

So happy to hear you had a friendly and helpful experience! We’re excited to see your updated review as you get to know us better. Thanks for sharing! 😊

21 mars 2024

Just getting started with onboarding and EJ was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended! Thanks, EJ!

kbelle
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 25 mars 2024

So glad to hear your onboarding experience was smooth with our helpful and professional support! Your recommendation means a lot. Thank you for the shoutout! 😊

5 mars 2024

Very helpful chat services with EJ. Looking forward to exploring more.

Heat Wheat Products
Australie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 7 mars 2024

Great to hear our chat services were helpful! We can't wait for you to explore more. Thanks and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better.

24 avril 2024

I have just started using the app but so far so good :)

The Herbalist's Assistant
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 26 avril 2024

Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts! We're glad it's going smoothly. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help as you keep exploring the app!

19 avril 2024

the representative was really brilliant and prompt to response. Please keep up the good work

ZEDMED
Royaume-Uni
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 22 avril 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted you had a positive experience. Let us know if there's anything we could do to make your experience even better.

27 mars 2024

good hope it helps.

Rose & Olive
Inde
Booster SEO a répondu 28 mars 2024

Thanks for the positivity! We hope it helps too and are here for any support you need. Here's to great results ahead!

12 janvier 2024

The support really helps me with my needs and though there's something the app can't resolved I think there's room for improvement in the future...hope not for long.

BanzaiHobby
Japon
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Booster SEO a répondu 16 janvier 2024

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're glad our support could assist. We're continuously improving, and your input helps us grow. Here's to a better future soon!