Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 85% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 aprile 2019

Best app for my website : finder-market.com
I sell every products, gadget, fashion, cooking, wear, sport...

Finder-Market
Irlanda
24 maggio 2019

Easy to use, effective too.I used the app on a catalog of over 100 items, many with variants, the app took a LOT of work off my hands.

PandM Gear
Regno Unito
Data modifica: 28 gennaio 2020

I like this app a lot, it was quick and easy to do and the recommendations they gave actually worked. I thought i was lost in the sauce then i found Auto SEO and it made everything much better and easier for me. Thanks !

Pretty Lil Purse
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 7 febbraio 2021

asking me to submit rating 10 seconds after i installed the app seems quite useless, i couldn t find a way to procees without having to submit a review

mg12
Italia
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 27 marzo 2019

Does it's thing behind my back without me worrying!! Works prefect for me. No issues what-so ever

Bronx Homewares
7 agosto 2019

I used this for quite awhile as one time they seemed like they would address the problem that most of my products had missing alt-tags. Notified support multiple times. The last time I asked for support on July 21. They responded on July 29 asking for screenshots. I provided verbose info the next morning. As of this review I never heard back (9+ days). Does not matter now as I am uninstalling the app even though I have a pro account. I should have realized not to expect support as their first auto-reply to email said "Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(

As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide help documentation support for these apps.

Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions."
That does no good when the app did not work for me. Oh well, lesson learned.

Romantic Express
23 dicembre 2022

Great customer support was talking to Trish and she was able to give me extra features for free and make my store run better overall. Highly recommend

iMassana
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 26 dicembre 2022

Thank you for the 5-stars and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🎉 Cheers, Kevin

Data modifica: 20 luglio 2016

About as easy as it gets. Click a button and save yourself the busy work of filling in photo descriptions. Still not sure this will result in more hits, but it certainly can't hurt. The app is completely free and simple enough for even a tech dummy like me. :)

George Shot First
4 gennaio 2023

Amazing customer support by Jon, he did everything for me and he made sure to get straight to the point and used my time well. Really recommend using this app, and a huge thanks to Jon!

RoboMixer
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Booster SEO ha risposto 4 gennaio 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review! 😍 We appreciate you helping to share the word about us! Cheers to success to you and your business! All the best, Kevin

1 luglio 2016

Easy to set up and FREE! I like it.

Home Fitness Connection