BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 6 421 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de setembro de 2019

I just downloaded, and I cant wait to see what it come up with, I like so far, additional review soon..,,

FANCY22 HAIR BUNDLES
2 de agosto de 2022

Trish is very helpful and friendly, verify my page Ahna Mohr quickly and also gave helpful SEO boosting articles!

AhnaMohr
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de agosto de 2022

You are awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to leave positive feedback and a 5-star review! ❤️ If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know anytime. Our team would be very happy to assist you. 🙂 Thanks, Kevin

Editado a 3 de maio de 2019

I'm trying this app today to see if it's better. i was with other app but not supportive. I'm giving 5stars for just how set up was easy.

SoGoodBB.com
18 de julho de 2019

Just started using the app and love everything about it so far! It syncs images automatically for you!

Majil
14 de novembro de 2022

Easy to set up. Very nice tech support. Looks like my site needed some improvement. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ancient Child Studios
17 de maio de 2022

Customer service is awesome! Mary was super kind AND funny! I appreciated the help. All that I needed done was the verification of my Shopify store, and she did it super quickly. I will definitely reach out again, and feel comfortable doing so),if I have any questions or problems.

Hope + Freya
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 17 de maio de 2022

This review made our day! Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are so thrilled that you had a great experience chatting with us. 😃 Best wishes, Kevin

29 de junho de 2019

so far so good, its pretty useful since setting up seo can be quite the hassle. very easy to use and helpful too

Premio Apparel
Hong Kong, RAE da China
17 de fevereiro de 2023

So far this app has been incredibly easy to setup and use. It's made quick work of optimizing my images and metafields. Izzy was very helpful with customer service in the beginning, ensuring I had what I needed to get started. Would recommend!

Chickadees Wooden Toys
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 19 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you so much for the feedback and 5-Stars! We're so glad you like the app and the setup process. 🤩 Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!
All the best, Kevin

24 de outubro de 2022

the app worked great so far, and the support also was very fast and knowledgeable. Trish helped me to check into updating for a new update to my store coming soon.

Mongolian Chews
1 de janeiro de 2023

Mary was great! It was quick and easy to get the information and she was extremely friendly! I am a beginner with this app and if all goes as well as this interaction I have a lot of great help to look forward to. :-)

Creeper Corn
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de janeiro de 2023

Thanks for the 5-Star review! So happy that you have enjoyed your interaction with us, and we greatly appreciate you using the app! 😊 Best regards, Kevin